NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Battery Den Cover -- Opps

Don&Patty

Spent the past couple of days making a battery den cover from lexan. Measured and measured, made a template from paper then cardboard, measured some more, and finally had it, a perfect fit. Bought some ¼ inch lexan and traced the template on to it and cut it out using a jigsaw which was not an easy task. Sanded here and there and sanded some more and finally had it. Wow looked really good and was a great fit. Took it out and painted the bottom side black. After about three hours of drying I picked it up and while walking to the car dropped it. When lexan meets concrete, concrete always wins. My first thought was well you have more lexan make another one it’ll only take 5 or 6 hours. Then reality hit. My next thought was you can buy one $25.00 and the next thought was retirement is great but you have entirely too much time on your hands and it’s time to get a part-time job somewhere. So if anyone knows of a part-time job I can do let me know I work cheep, well almost cheep. I’M SERIOUS.

I sure could have used a good helper today at the detail day,

the one that was helping (chad) wasn't really that much help..... :bang

Oh, and the pay is really cheap too....Just ask Chad!

Thanks for the kind offers but fast food is not it for me, and detail work sound like fun but is not long term. But, keep the offers coming in; something is bound to come up.

I live in Casa Grande but I could work in the valley, Tucson is a bid to far but you never know.

Thanks for the kind offers but fast food is not it for me, and detail work sound like fun but is not long term. But, keep the offers coming in; something is bound to come up.

I live in Casa Grande but I could work in the valley, Tucson is a bid to far but you never know.

Can you say "Welcome to WalMart? They've got to have one of those down there :lol:lol

Besides you could probably get employee discount on your 5qt jug of Mobil 1

Can you say "Welcome to WalMart? They've got to have one of those down there :lol:lol

leave it to eddie to bring up the word JUGS again

ace790998rs.jpg

leave it to eddie to bring up the word JUGS again

Ccakes.gif

There, I fixed it for you! :D