NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Redneck Mouse Trap

Marana Rich

Marana Rich

This is the best mousetrap I have ever seen, 5 gal bucket with a gal of RV antifreeze dumped in the bottom, plastic bottle with a coat hanger thru it and some peanut butter on the middle of the bottle.

Lean a board up against the side and it works all year without checking it and no smell. Looks like a good idea for people with rodents in their barn/garage............

Redneck Mouse Trap

Posted Image

I did that for my roof rat problem, I only caught one mouse. Live traps were the only thing that worked....for me.

wickedfastvette

"Just One bite" rat poison bars are the best, they are the only ones that work for me. Kills those suckers dead!

Marana Rich

Tough animals to kill. I dropped one 9 floors, and it survived. The first time. I took it back up and threw it down, it worked.

I have found three sucked into my crawler in my pool, one made it all the way to the pump, so evidently the chlorine don't agree with them.

I caught a fairly large one in a trap, and it was still alive and staring at me. I threw it across a small creek and used it for target practice with my new M-16. That worked also.....Any other innovative ways?

Throwing it off a roof? Watch it Rich...PETA may come after you. :lol I like the target practice idea though.

Throwing it off a roof? Watch it Rich...PETA may come after you. :lol I like the target practice idea though.

PETA probably would be horrified by the Redneck Mouse Trap.

I belong to the other PETA. . .

People for the Eating of Tasty Animals! :eat: