Detailing artist

Schmitty

Another very happy customer thank to Ted. You can really tell when a man enjoys what he does.....it shows in the results. People who like what they do and take pride in their work is something you don't see a whole lot today, but Ted not only does he do excellent work, but he stands behind his work and is more than happy to share his techique, products, and tips and tricks that I'm sure took him years to perfect. All around great guy, thank again it looks great. Ps I would post some photos but I got caught in that rain and dust storm on the way home. Go figure

We are all so happy he didn't follow his true dream of becoming an interior decorator, he just didn't look right in loafers... + 1 for the Ted..... :thumbs

tips and tricks that I'm sure took him years to perfect.

Yep Ted's been at it for some time now...

post-56-0-16325200-1373728222_thumb.jpg

Believe me, I'd like to be on two places at one sometimes. I'd get a lot more done... I will post up pics today. Thank you fir the good review, Steve.

JLs Mistress

Schmitty no matter how much you praise Ted he won't give your money back lol..... Can't wait to see your car , I never get tired of looking at black vettes :thumbs

see you the 27th ..

Ted has be practicing his polishing skills since he was a lad, he's just recently redirected into a past time which is profitable and far less self-abusive :jim:

Give credit where credit is due, that's what I always say. Yeah JL they're still giving me the run around at work. Now they tell me Tuesday before I can go back. They can't find dr. Release. Hell, maybe ill just retire. You can teach me. Like you said, you had a lot of practice