1000+ VHS Movies

Cu4L8R

I just moved to my new home & I've been collecting movies for the past 8 years. I don't have any where to put them so thought I would put them up for sale. $200.

Any kids movies? I know someone that might be able to use a few for their kid if you have any.

They are all VHS. I have about 10 Disney Movies for Kids, the rest are all random movies, example: Van Dame,Stallone,Jackie Chan,Jet Lee,etc all great movies some are collection series packs like: Back to the Future,Evil Dead,Lord of the Rings,Star Wars,Stephen King collection,even old movies like Bruce Lee Collection,Young Guns,the Originals in Black & white Night of the living dead,n texas chainsaw massacre including the new versions too many to name trust me there is about almost 1000- 2000 Movies all together. No XXX . Sorry but if I find some I'll let u know I just don't remember having any. I make my own Hahaha just kidding

Oh yea I have 3 friends who have more VHS movies than me so yeah they're out there. I started to collect them when my baby was small cause she would scratch DVD's .I still have DVD's. But I've had the VHS movies for a long time, time to let got.

I'll take the Disney movies if you want to separate them. If so, let me know how much.

Yea no problem Mr Husker. I will take them to work with me I'll take $20 I know there is more than 10 of them

Sounds good. I will be by on Monday morning. Usual time around 730. Thanks

Yea no problem Mr Husker. I will take them to work with me I'll take $20 I know there is more than 10 of them