NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Exhaust Goes On Tomarrow

jmartin

Well after 3 long months of waiting Im off to get my lgm exhaust installed tomarrow morning and my new stereo system hopefully too!!!!!! :xfinger

HEADERS ARE IN!!!!!! :burnout

I love the sound of the car now I drove home with the window down most of the way and stomped on it every chance and there definitly is a difference (the wife wasnt shure it was me coming home as she can hear me a couple blocks away). I guess waiting wasnt so bad now that their in. We chose to hold off on the tune though for right now so I dont have to pay for it twice when I take it back and have the procharger installed with upgraded head unit , injectors and so on hope fully next week some time! :rolf:rolf:rolf :jive: :jive: :jive:

My speaker box was still MIA :( so the stereo system will also go in next week when I drop it off so Im still waiting on that but thats ok I will probably prefer listening to the exhaust for a while anyway..

Sorry Im not as savy as everyone else on these computers or I would post a sound clip so you all will have to just hear it in person some time.

I'd like to say THANKS TO MIKE AND THE BOYS OVER AT AZPS for puting up with me all afternoon while I stood over them and for their patience adjusting the quad tips which are very difficult to get just right!!!!!!! :thumbs

I need My Exhaust in so bad... :nopity Wife wont let me put money in it right now...we need other stuff first.. :(

...I told you Jack they do great work.......Can't wait to here it.....

I need My Exhaust in so bad... :nopity Wife wont let me put money in it right now...we need other stuff first.. :(

...I told you Jack they do great work.......Can't wait to here it.....

:agree:agree:agree:agree:agree:agree:agree:agree

Like tires for the wifes Durango and a power steering pump.

I think you'll appreciate it more once you can get it. I would guess these guys with deep pockets who can throw $5K at their car on a whim probably don't appreciate it as much as those of us who can't do that without juggling something else. What frosts my cookie is having to spend $662.54 to license the Vette for one stinking year. That's :bs I could have done a few nice cosmetic mods for that.