LPM Invites You to Have a Cold One on Us!

Two Fangs

For a limited time, we are offering a FREE Air Conditioning inspection and discounted AC service work for ACE members.

With the temperatures in the triple digits and summer getaways on the horizon, make sure your AC is as high speed and low drag as the rest of the car.

Free is a tough price to beat for peace of mind during these hot summer months.

Call the shop and speak to Steve or me, your friendly LPM service staff, to schedule an appointment.

post-1078-0-12470800-1370375539_thumb.jp

You better post up a sign which reads "Free beer tomorrow" considering this crowd :LPMcrew:

My friend told me he knew a band named "Free beer". They always had a decent turn out at their shows but a lot of pissed people.

I was expecting free beer. I'm disappointed.

Stop by the house. I usually have a few in the garage fridge, and I wouldn't mind meeting you. :)

Let me know when and where. I'm bored with nothing to do in the evenings until I get my house. In fact I'll even provide beer. My friend in Utah owned the local badass shop and I use to give them a 12 pack or tunes for dyno time. I'm going to miss that.

My a/c has been cutting out but I know it is just the engine bay/coolant temps getting stupid high.

Yep, hot engine bays and cranky AC as a result is all too commonplace down in these parts.

I will send you a PM in a bit with my addy and stuff...

Let me know when and where. I'm bored with nothing to do in the evenings until I get my house. In fact I'll even provide beer. My friend in Utah owned the local badass shop and I use to give them a 12 pack or tunes for dyno time. I'm going to miss that. My a/c has been cutting out but I know it is just the engine bay/coolant temps getting stupid high.

I might join you if you do. Hijack over...

I was expecting free beer. I'm disappointed.

Stop by the house. I usually have a few in the garage fridge, and I wouldn't mind meeting you. :)

You two will be so cute together!

Don't mind Steve, he just gets a little jealous when I talk to someone who isn't him....

Free is good. But I already know that my compressor is leaking at the seams so it won't do me much good.

Azmotorhead

Free is good. But I already know that my compressor is leaking at the seams so it won't do me much good.

See more things going south.

Time to get a car you can beat the snot out of on the track. Not polish every week

Don't mind Steve, he just gets a little jealous when I talk to someone who isn't him....

Thats it, we are over. Ill drop off your things tonight.

Thats it, we are over. Ill drop off your things tonight.

you should keep the Cape Steve. you do look cute in it.

..for a muscle queen

Posted Image

Hey can you guys get the air to blow colder on my BMW?

Possibly, what kind of BMW is it?

See more things going south.

Time to get a car you can beat the snot out of on the track. Not polish every week

I don't polish EVERY week. Anyone have a lead on a new compressor that won't break the bank? Got doc bills coming in soon.

Bromley's Corvettes

K1300S

K1300S

LOL, yeah, not so sure on that one. Probably best to look into one of these:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.