Hand Wash on the West Side?

1qcktoy

Now that the heat is on looking for recommendation for Hand Wash on the Southwest side. Don't need a full detail - just a wash and hand dry. Any recommendations?

Extender32

You can get a hand wash at Full Circle car wash at the corner of Dysart/McDowell.

I heard Timmeh will wash your vette for a case of Yuengling, I'm just sayin'...

If yo're in the area of Surprise, there is an excellent hand car wash within Sun City West, on Camino Del Sol.

They offer drive thru washes as well. They'll do hand waxing, complete detailing, etc.

A hand wash for my C6 is $25.00 and that includes interior clean, windows, vacuum. They gently hand dry and I have used them for the last ten years. They have gone through a couple of owner changes, but the quality is always top notch.

Oh yeah - they hand wash under a large "sun blocking "tarp" of some sort. It sounds tacky when I say it, but it is really top notch.

Keep us posted, huh?

Full Circle Car Wash at the corner of McDowell and Dysart.

$30.00 Hand Wash Inside and Out

$20.00 Exterior only

Really only needed the bugs and dust off so did exterior only.

Took about half hour and they did a great job. Hit all the right spots including under the front grill, good job on the chrome wheels, blew the excess water from around the tail-lights and mirrors.

Guy said it was the fourth vette that day.

I'll use them again during these summer months.

Extender32

Glad it worked out for ya. Thye are right around the corner from my house and I have used their services before but nobody but me or a paid professional like Mr. Yoder or Wills gets to touch my baby.

I just pay my $7 in quarters and use the soapy scrub brush at the Buckeye do it yourself wash. Then I dry it with an Absorber. One good advantage of a wrap. :)