NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Baby Update And Oct Corvette Saturday Lunch

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

Hey everybody. I've missed several GTG's due to familial obligations but I've arranged to be available for the October Sat lunch and am very much looking forward to hanging out and seeing all those fantastic vettes. I have done a few changes to my vette... rather had Joe at Classic do it(no time for me) I've added a different intake as the airgap was not getting the job done at low RPM, changed out the carb from the demon to a Holley double pumper. also, my car was really bogging at low RPM with the stock TC so this week a 2400 TC goes in .. I'm really looking forward to driving it. I think I'll have it dyno tuned after Joe is done with it... doesn't Chad have a dyno? It all comes down to loot really... I will be able to sell off my old parts to cover the expense of the new....finances are tight around here w/ so many mouths to feed.

Now for the important stuff(to me, anyway). here are some recent pics of the kids. They are really fun to interact with now as they grow and do much more than sleep, eat, poop, and cry.(although they are still prolific in these categories). In the picture of Shelby sittting in a Bumbo chair on my desk you can really get an idea of how small the girls still are(9 pounds at 6 months).. my wallet is sitting next to her.. maybe a scale reference..then again.. my wallet feels pretty small lately too. :lol

I wouldn't change things for all the loot in the world though, we feel very blessed to have our kids.

Thanks so much again for everyone who came to our car wash.. it meant a ton to Stacy and I.

Brennaandshelbyplaying.jpg

HappyBoys.jpg

ShelbyBumbo.jpg

FourBumbobabies.jpg

Guest XLR8TNC5
Thanks for the update Steve! They sure are cute! That last picture with all 4 of them together is priceless! :thumbs

:agree They are too precious!!!! Glad to hear they are all doing well and you are finding some time to come out with us soon. You could bring the whole family you know!! Just can't drive the Vette that day. lol.

Take care and see you soon!

wow cute kids glad to see their doing well. The wife wants to know where you guys got those bumbo chairs she likes them and wants to get one for our new addition.

Guest 1FASTC4
wow cute kids glad to see their doing well. The wife wants to know where you guys got those bumbo chairs she likes them and wants to get one for our new addition.

Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying my kids more than I expected. I'm having a blast being a dad.

Jack, the Bumbo seats can be purchased at Target. They are awesome...