NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale- Blackula

ICULUKN

For Sale,

Blackula1-small.jpg

2001 Corvette Coupe. 32k original miles (under 10k on current motor)

Engine/ Fuel

Forged LS6- 8.8:1 compression

Eagle H-beam connecting rods

Mahley pistons (-16cc)

AFR Heads (o ringed)

ARP Head/ Mail studs

TTi Stage X turbo kit (t-66 turbos)

Nitrous Express NXL Direct port nitrous (80 shot)

East Coast Supercharging Methanol System

Polished alternator, airbridge, alternator bracket

Custom Fuel rail bracket

Custom billet fuel rail covers

East Coast Supercharging boost referenced fuel system

Seimen 57# injectors

MSD Digital RPM box

custom inlet/ intercooler temperature sensors

Tuned by ADS

Drivetrain

RPM Level 5 MN6 Transmission

B&M Ripper Shifter

DTE Tranny Brace

Hardened output shafts

Wheels/Brakes

I-Forged Areo

18x9.5 Front/ 18x10.5 Rear

BFG KDW-2 (new tread pattern) on front

New BFG Drag Radials for rear

New Baer Erridispeed rotors (2 piece front, 1 piece rear)

Accessories

Autometer Cobalt guages (Fuel Pressure, Boost, Nitrous Pressure)

Raptor shiftlight

Blitz i Color Boost Controller

European Spec Tail lights

HID Headlights

PIAA 1100x foglights

Halltech carbonfiber license plate cover

Lloyds mats front and rear

By far.. the fastest street driven corvette in AZ

Photographed for Corvette Enthusist Magazine

Professional Photographs included.

Over $140k invested... Steal it at $69,999/ or reasonable best offer

to be honest.. I am just bored with it. I dont really drive it much. I am looking at getting a Aston Martin or a Ferrari.

to be honest.. I am just bored with it. I dont really drive it much. I am looking at getting a Aston Martin or a Ferrari.

You have been turned to the dark side, Glenn Skywalker. The Force (SECC) was to strong for one so young. Once you step over, you will be driven by, and driving an evil force that is seeking to annihilate the the rebel resistance...the Corvetters. But in the end you will see the error of your ways, and return to the fold. And if not, we'll see you on a SECC run!! :lol Good luck on the sale, and of course we expect to see you often, even if you do have an exotic. :eek Seeya, Robert :burnout

Good luck with the sale, Glenn! Hopefully Blackula will stay local and you with a new ride will not be a stranger!!!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

My buddy loves his Ford GT... just remember if you jump into a 13 second car from what you have now youre gonna be REALLY bored! Also maybe consider a 996 ot 997 TT Porsche and put a nasty turbo kit on it :devil

I guess if we can put up with a DeLorean fan we could certainly put up with a Aston Martin or Ferrari lover :thumbs

I guess if we can put up with a DeLorean fan we could certainly put up with a Aston Martin or Ferrari lover :thumbs

As long as he doesn't put vette badging on it. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I know of a Saleen S7 (not a Mustang) for sale. It's a 2004 has 3000 miles on it and 625 hp from the factory. Very expensive. Anyway, good luck with your sale.

To bad it's out of my price range...

:agree But it would totally be on my "If I win the lottery tomorrow"-list of things to buy! :cool

Good luck on the sale Glenn! I "named-dropped' you the other day when I called ADS for a quote... :thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble
For Sale- Blackula

:eek Wow, Just when you least expect it, just what you least expect! Good luck with the sale Glenn. I want a ride in the Enzo.

HEY! toetap05.gif

For Sale- Blackula

:eek Wow, Just when you least expect it, just what you least expect! Good luck with the sale Glenn. I want a ride in the Enzo.

HEY! toetap05.gif

I thought that might bring out the aluminum car owners :lol:lol WELCOME back! :drinkers

The motor is getting freshened up during the month of September. Car will be available for delivery in October.

• 4 weeks later...
Robert and Elizabeth

To bad it's out of my price range...

:agree But it would totally be on my "If I win the lottery tomorrow"-list of things to buy! :cool

That is true for us too! We would love to own a TT Saleen S7. But, I totally believe that the upcoming ZO7 with 650hp would be able to keep up with the Saleen TT S7 for a third or even a fourth of the price.

What kind of F car are you looking for?
still selling????

might want to go here (because it's kinda close to your house, might generate some interest)?

pheonix_web.jpg

Thanks... I may just keep it.. I dont want to go much lower than posted considering the $ I have into it...There are worse things than a 1000 HP corvette