Is there a problem with the site?

Extender32

I noticed yesterday afternoon and again to today that everyone's Avatar is missing from their post's, mine included and even my Avatar pic in the upper right-hand corner was gone too. Is there something up with the site?

Yes, the forum software is currently thick and chunky and it's normally smooth and creamy. Don't panic, the big Dawg and the Good One are working this issues :thumbs

Did you read the announcememnt on the top of every section? We are in standby mode for a few days until the techs at IPB can look at the mess we hace created on our server! A full refund will be issued to any member that requests it, just submit your reciept and 3 beers to the Admin staff.

wickedfastvette

Did you read the announcememnt on the top of every section?

We are in standby mode for a few days until the techs at IPB can look at the mess we hace created on our server!

A full refund will be issued to any member that requests it, just submit your reciept and 3 beers to the Admin staff.

That's 3 beers each!

I remember your post aboutnanvirus or something but nothing else. I guess I must be blind.

We are in standby mode for a few days until the techs at IPB can look at the mess we hace created on our server!

A full refund will be issued to any member that requests it, just submit your reciept and 3 beers to the Admin staff.

That's 3 beers each!

I don't like beer, send rum instead. . . :markdrink:

That's 3 beers each!

How about a Giant Margarita instead?

That's 3 beers each!

Not a good plan. Tequila makes my clothes fall off. :smilelol

That's 3 beers each!

Not a good plan. Tequila makes my clothes fall off. :smilelol

Posted Image

LOL@Donna! I've had similar results! :blur:

Teh new forum is FREAKING me out, man.

Please use the Software thread for your complaints or problems with the new software...