NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

195...198...199....200mph?

MOTV8

Rather ironic isn't it that it ends with an American Family Insurance ad and an ad for Driving Schools? :huh

Rather ironic isn't it that it ends with an American Family Insurance ad and an ad for Driving Schools? :huh

In this day and age... how do you get a Corvette on a aircraft runway at a military installation??? :crazy:bs

Fun to watch though :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Nice! I beleive that was a test run by one of the car companies or a Motor Tend or someone.

Lata all,

I watched this a little more closely and find that the MPH was 190 and not 200. It is 10 mph shy.

Chad

Okay, so I was wrong. 190. My bad.

:huh Picker of nits.

:D

I don't know, I zoomed in on the speedo and it clearly looks like 200 to me. I must have an overclocked video card though... :smilelol

Guest UVETTYA
I don't know, I zoomed in on the speedo and it clearly looks like 200 to me. I must have an overclocked video card though... :smilelol

I thought the same thing at first. But if you look closely the speedo is in 5 mph increments. Unless they change that to 10 mph increments at the 180, they only took it to 190.

Thanks Steve for the info. So I guess that means 200 is when it's pegged and not when it hits 200? If so, that's a messed up speedo dial. Only on a vette... :smilelol

Guest UVETTYA
Thanks Steve for the info. So I guess that means 200 is when it's pegged and not when it hits 200? If so, that's a messed up speedo dial. Only on a vette... :smilelol

:agree Mine goes to 200 also but sure as hell won't do 190. :lol