NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Just Tuned The Vette !

bj-99

Got under the hood of the new Vette & tuned, replaced PCV valve, Checked the belts & timing. I'm gonna detail the motor tomorrow morning & do a Seafoam treatment. Gotta go get a new fuel filter too. Sure was easier to tune than the SS. Still need to build a set of Jacking pucks so I can get under it & check it over real well. Maybe I'll modify my ramps so I can use them.

Guest UVETTYA
Got under the hood of the new Vette & tuned, replaced PCV valve, Checked the belts & timing. I'm gonna detail the motor tomorrow morning & do a Seafoam treatment. Gotta go get a new fuel filter too. Sure was easier to tune than the SS. Still need to build a set of Jacking pucks so I can get under it & check it over real well. Maybe I'll modify my ramps so I can use them.

Yep, fun stuff. :agree They removed the PVC valve, and the fuel filter is in the tank on my '04 Z. :crazy

BTW, AutoZone sells Rhino ramps, which should get the front end in the air, or you can get a low profile racing jack at Harbor Freight for $130. That will get under the front cross member (unless you're really lowered) and fits easily under the rear cross member.