NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The Power Of The Internet (plus My Car's Finish)

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Yeah it was me, and I only saw it because Milke Phillips emailed me about you.... :clap

I don't get to play there as much as I used to.

PM sent... :thumbs

Small world indeed. I'm at work now, and your pics are red X's here, but sounds like swirlmarks, that is an easy fix, other than time and products to get it right. Would be glad to help, yes, I do know a little about shine :thumbs

Tony, I thought the only thing you knew how to shine now was the seat of your pants.... :bang

Tony, I thought the only thing you knew how to shine now was the seat of your pants.... :bang

hijack.gif

I can help when you want to give it a try. I have all the tools and supplies necessary to complete the job.

Don't "thread Hijack" on me buddy.

I'll take your MoFo status away..... :willy

Don't get testy with me...Geela isn't that far away twitch.gif

Guest SrbijaAZSale
Yeah it was me, and I only saw it because Milke Phillips emailed me about you.... :clap

I don't get to play there as much as I used to.

PM sent... :thumbs

Thanks Dwayne, looking forward to it (my car really does look that bad).

Alex

I can help when you want to give it a try. I have all the tools and supplies necessary to complete the job.

I absolutely welcome any and all help. PM me any time you are ready (trust me, the car needs it bad). Matter of fact, you've got PM.

Thanks

Alex

Maybe it's time for a "Corvette Sunday" around detailing. I know I can use the knowledge that some of you have. Besides I'd like to learn how to wipe.... I'm mean polish my rearend like MoFo does. :D

Guest UVETTYA
Maybe it's time for a "Corvette Sunday" around detailing. I know I can use the knowledge that some of you have. Besides I'd like to learn how to wipe.... I'm mean polish my rearend like MoFo does. :D

MoFo polishes your rear end? :lol

:leaving

Guest intmd8r

MoFo polishes your rear end? :lol

:leaving

shocked.giffear.gif

OMG!!! :eek I would have NEVER paid for that and taken it right over to a body shop and have it done right at their expense. I sure hope Phil can point you in the right direction and clear up the HACK job. There are plenty of products on the market to get that out if you do it yourself. Good luck!

Maybe it's time for a "Corvette Sunday" around detailing.

:agree

That sounds like fun.....

Andrew

I was talking to Alex about possibly doing his car this weekend, but he already has other plans. So we will tackle his car possibly next week some time.

I am willing to host a Corvette Detailing Saturday or Sunday if you want. Let me know about this weekend if you are interested.

Phil... :devil

I'll be in Santa Fe, NM this weekend and it's Labor Day. I think the majority of folks are going to Laughlin on the 16th. Maybe next weekend would be best.

Let us know when you decide on a date. I'm interested! :bang

See the new thread with date and time in the events section.