NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ported Ls6 Heads

jak112460

I have a pair of ported LS6 heads. The porting was done at MTI. Spent $1300 on porting.The heads have titanium retainers and 2.02/1.60 ferrea valves. They are also high temp coated on the combustion chambers and exhaust post. The heads have less than 500 miles on them. They are at Xtreme motorsports if you want to arrange to see them, email me at jak112460@aol.com. $750.00 OBO.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I have a pair of ported LS6 heads. The porting was done at MTI. Spent $1300 on porting.The heads have titanium retainers and 2.02/1.60 ferrea valves. They are also high temp coated on the combustion chambers and exhaust post. The heads have less than 500 miles on them. They are at Xtreme motorsports if you want to arrange to see them, email me at jak112460@aol.com. $750.00 OBO.

Have they been milled? I may have a buyer for these

Jeff is a great guy and the heads are what they say they are.

Chad

Hey Chad, you would know...would these heads fit on (eventually) my '98 LS1? Wasn't there something slightly different in later head designs? And if they fit, I'd have to have a cam, of course... :devil

I'm broke, but I'm all ears...

....now where did I put the college fund? :leaving

Guest Chad@AZPS

The 97 and 98 had perimeter valve cover bolts where as the later used center bolts. You can install the heads but you will need new valve covers, new coil pack brackets, and your fuel rail covers will not fit. Not too many issues just a few $$$$.

Chad