NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1997 Jeep Wrangler

sloryde

I've been looking into getting back into a Corvette, it's become apparent that I need to get rid of a Jeep to do so. This one is in great shape, has only 65,000 miles. It's white with green & tan interior. The interior is specific to the Sahara model. Since its a Sahara it's got the wider smooth body color painted flares. It's got every option, auto trans, tilt steering, a/c, 6cyl motor, limited slip rear diff, sound bar (speakers mounted overhead in roll bar), fog lights etc etc. has 3.5" Rubicon Express Super Flex lift, Johnny joint adjustable control arms (all lowers are Johnny joints, all uppers are adj Johnny joints), JKS sway bar disconnects, Deutsch Tech shocks, Spartan front locking diff, 3.73:1 gear ratio, Warn 5000 lb winch w/tree saver strap, KC offroad lights mounted to windshield pillars, Rock sliders, Black Eagle alloys 15x8 aluminum rims w/33x12.50r15 Falken Wildpeak A/T tires that have only a few thousand miles on them, Pioneer deck with iPod hookup (fully cont by head unit) Yamaha 4 chan amp, Pioneer Speakers in soundbar, Infinity speakers in dash, Pioneer 8" subwoofer, new radiator (not installed yet), motor mount lift kit (not installed yet), prob more stuff I can't think of. It's a hard top w/full hard doors & fact privacy glass in the rear & tint in the front, has dealer installed Chrysler security system, bicycle rack on back, fact tow package, front tow hooks. This Jeep is in excellent condition & it's an EXTREMELY capable offroader (can't bring myself to ruin it on the trail though) so it must go. Help me get back where I wanna be, in a Vette & you'll have an amazing Jeep!!! $10,500 this is a '97, but to get a low mileage Jeep that has all the good stuff, it's a great deal. Open to Vette trades, a blue Z06 would be nice lol! I kno "bs without pics" I'll post some tomm. Thanks in advance. Joe

GLWS and hope to see you in a Vette soon! :thumbs

:agree I wish it was his Grand Sport, that thing was a beaut!

Thx for the well wishes. I'm repl the radiator now, my bro is repainting the wheels Monday (got scratched off road) then she goes on cl. I'm excited to get back in a Vette!!

Yes Dwayne, I posted... Hopefully soon it won't be a for sale post, lol!!

Well I sold my Jeep yesterday... Now on the lookout for a Vette. I've never owned a C3, so seriously considering one. My dad worked on tons of these when I was a kid, first car I ever drove was an orange w/saddle interior '75 4spd. I'd love something like that! Thx for lettin me post this here, but it can be closed now.