NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Wave

JLs Mistress

Quicksilver98

The wave wasn't very active when the wife and I went for cruise last weekend for my Birthday. Must have seen a 8-10 vettes in the 150 mile round trip. C3,C4,C5 and C6's and not one wave! They should all have their vette license revoked! :howdy:smilelol

Lets see you wave in the Porsche and flash your lights in the corvette, wait I have that wrong you wave in the corvette and flash the lights in the Porsche, At my age how do you expect me to remember all this ?????

Howdy from the Gila Valley! Alas, it's true. I wave all the time. It's sad that some vette owners think that their cara are to be the only ones on the road. I'll do one better, driving to Tucson on the I-10 a HP cruiser gave a short light flash salute when he passed me. He Must love Vettes or is a owner!

I wave everytime even if not in the Vette my wife laughs at me for it.. She's like your not even in your corvette they probably think your Nuts.. I also do Jeep wave in her jeep which she wont do either.... Women:partydance:

I to get shut down while in my other ride ( F1-Fuerte)

Yeah!!! I'm talkn' to you "1FASTVET"

I wave everytime even if not in the Vette my wife laughs at me for it.. She's like your not even in your corvette they probably think your Nuts..

I also do Jeep wave in her jeep which she wont do either.... Women:partydance:

Oh yea, the jeep wave. I remember!