NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wanted: Wheels For 1990 Coupe

coconut girl

coconut girl

Aloha-

I am looking for two used 1990 stock wheels or four 1991-1996 stock chrome wheels.

Two of mine are ugly.

I have found Corvette Salvage and 20th Street Auto Parts in Phoenix as possible sources. Has anyone bought from these places, are they reputable?

Does anyone know of other used corvette places in the area Phoenix?

I have not bought Corvette parts from 20th St. but they've been around for years. Back in the 60's I bought alot of parts from them for an International Travelall my parents had. I think they have a reputation of being on the high priced side but they have the parts that no one else has.

Guest racingchester

I bought some stuff for my 84 and they wern't to far out of line. They were a H--- of a lot better than CVS and vettes.

• 3 weeks later...
Try -- Max's vette stuff in Mesa. I bought some things there. :D

Thanks for the info. I got the list of corvette places that someone listed in your thread "Newbie looking for parts".

I had some wheels lined up at 20th street auto, but 1 was bent to bad, they could not balance it. Now 20th street tells me they have to find one and it might take a while. So now I plan to check out Max's.

I have my original sawblade off my 94. They have about 220,000 miles on them, but are straight. Clear has been stripped off and edges are rashed but I believe that they could be chromed. You can check with a wheel refinisher for the cost to smooth and chrome and if the cost is in your budget then I'll let you have them for $100.00. 2-17X8.5 & 2-17X9.5 I even have the chrome lug cover for them. Robert :burnout

I have my original sawblade off my 94. They have about 220,000 miles on them, but are straight. Clear has been stripped off and edges are rashed but I believe that they could be chromed. You can check with a wheel refinisher for the cost to smooth and chrome and if the cost is in your budget then I'll let you have them for $100.00. 2-17X8.5 & 2-17X9.5 I even have the chrome lug cover for them. Robert :burnout

Excellent offer! I assume they will fit my 1990. I think my current wheels are 17x9.5 (all 4). Let me double check the size/fit and cost of chrome. Please do not sell to anyone else, I will get back to you very soon (today for sure).

Wow, 220,00 miles. Have you owned it that long?

Went to PHX Monday and I finally figured out what at QuickTrip is.

Excellent offer! I assume they will fit my 1990. I think my current wheels are 17x9.5 (all 4). Let me double check the size/fit and cost of chrome. Please do not sell to anyone else, I will get back to you very soon (today for sure).

Wow, 220,00 miles. Have you owned it that long?

Went to PHX Monday and I finally figured out what at QuickTrip is.

I checked on the fit. From what I can tell they will fit. I would like to buy them from you. When can I pick them up? I am in Prescott, but will drive down when ever is good for you.

I am in Prescott, but will drive down when ever is good for you.

What's wrong, the horse still sick??? :lol:lol

I checked on the fit. From what I can tell they will fit. I would like to buy them from you. When can I pick them up? I am in Prescott, but will drive down when ever is good for you.