Welcome To Coconut Girl

1EvilC5

:howdy Welcome to Pam :howdy

Year of Corvette----1990Color---White

So you love to race :burnout .

Tell us more about your Vette. Post a picture when you get a chance.

Where do you race?

Phil... :devil

coconut girl

Thanks for the warm welcome. A lot of beautiful cars!

My husband and I moved here from Hilo Hawaii. The family wanted to move back to the mainland. We lived in the Prescott area a long time ago, have always loved Arizona, so here I am.

We have had lots of vettes since 1987. C3s to C5s. Got rid of my 94 in Hawaii before we moved back in 2004. I though I was over having a vette until my husband gave me the Bondurant ZO6 experience for my birthday last October. Best time I ever had!

Needless to say, we bought the 1990 in November. In the process of fixing it up so I can auto-cross it this winter down in Phoenix. Has low miles, but needs TLC.

coconut girl
:howdy Aloha and welcome to ACE!!! It's da kine bra! :thumbs

Aloha MOTV8-

Alright, someone that talks my language.

Kameron from Chino Vally-

I will be looking for your 1986 grey C4 speeding around Prescott (I don't get to Chino much). Mine is a 1990 white coupe. Let's go crusin.

Aloha and mahalo to everyone.

Save the wave! :howdy

:howdy Aloha and welcome to ACE!!! It's da kine bra! :thumbs

Aloha MOTV8-

Alright, someone that talks my language.

We just spent a couple weeks on Kauai and Oahu(Old thread w/pix link), and we're already scheming how we're gonna get back. The lingo has a way of staying with you, I'm still saying 'Howzit' to everyone! :lol

Glad you found ACE and the forum, and look forward to seeing you at an ACE event! :thumbs

[We just spent a couple weeks on Kauai and Oahu(Old thread w/pix link), and we're already scheming how we're gonna get back. The lingo has a way of staying with you, I'm still saying 'Howzit' to everyone! :lol

Glad you found ACE and the forum, and look forward to seeing you at an ACE event! :thumbs