Any Good Food in the Goodyear Area?

SL1D3R

I like the breakfast burritos at Senor Taco, but that's about it. I noticed that my favorite hotdog place closed down. Dammit. Is there anything here that isn't a chain restaurant? I want some good food!

Good Hotdog place G's Hotdogs 10328 W Indian School Rd Phoenix, AZ 85037 (623) 877-8180 http://www.gsfood.biz Haven't been there because itss so far from my home but heard all good from friends and if its still owned by the same guy, he's a Vette owner.

Almost chain status.... The shhredded beef taco's at Macayo's are da bomb!

Taste of Louisiana is always good.

Technically, the name is Flavors of Louisiana and it's great cajun food.

oldmxdog61u

+1 on the Cajon food above. Eagles nest in verado is good for breakfast or lunch. Nice view, and micro brews.

Mah bad... Flavors of Louisiana... Whatever the name is it's good. Ono Hawaiian BBQ is pretty good too. Not really BBQ, but that's what they call it and it's tasty.

TJ's on Dysart just north of MC85 has thw best breakfast. Gametime Sports grill on Dysart north of McDowell by Sprouts has the best hotwings.

TJ's on Dysart just north of MC85 has thw best breakfast. Gametime Sports grill on Dysart north of McDowell by Sprouts has the best hotwings.

Agree on Gametime and I maight add 5 Guys for a burger joint. Litchfield and McDowell. And if it's pizza you are looking for in this area, might as well stay home with DiGiorno's...LOL!

Good Hotdog place

G's Hotdogs

10328 W Indian School Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85037

(623) 877-8180

http://www.gsfood.biz

Haven't been there because itss so far from my home but heard all good from friends and if its still owned by the same guy, he's a Vette owner.

I went to G's yesterday.

It almost killed me.

Good Hotdog place

G's Hotdogs

10328 W Indian School Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85037

(623) 877-8180

Haven't been there because itss so far from my home but heard all good from friends and if its still owned by the same guy, he's a Vette owner.

I went to G's yesterday.

It almost killed me.

That bad?? Like I said, I have been there but have heard nothing but good. I guess I won't be going now.

Thanks for the warning!

Good Hotdog place

G's Hotdogs

10328 W Indian School Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85037

(623) 877-8180

I went to G's yesterday.

It almost killed me.

That bad?? Like I said, I have been there but have heard nothing but good. I guess I won't be going now.

Thanks for the warning!

It was fine.

Just way too much food and not enough self control.

Hawaiian BBQ? Twice burned. Yuk.

Memphis BBQ is really tops. Say hoora to Darrel.

Where are they now? They closed the Buckeye store and really bummed out the wife and I.

Going to try a new Thai restaurant tonight.

Also discovered that Sprouts makes some pretty good sandwiches.

Sala Thai is pretty good. One on Litchfield Road south of I-10. http://salathaiaz.com/

That's the one. Thanks. Didn't make it. Went to the Wigwam instead. I'm definitely going to get in trouble speeding around town in my Vette. Need to slow it down.

I have a Sprouts sandwich about 2 times a week. Good place to sit and people watch a bit. You can't beat the $2.99 for a freshly made Samwiich. SLAMMER

I have a Sprouts sandwich about 2 times a week. Good place to sit and people watch a bit. You can't beat the $2.99 for a freshly made Samwiich.

SLAMMER

That's probably why I saw your car parked in the lot.

Going to try a new Thai restaurant tonight.

Also discovered that Sprouts makes some pretty good sandwiches.

Sala Thai is pretty good. One on Litchfield Road south of I-10. http://salathaiaz.com/

Tried Sala Thai yesterday.

Ordered some egg rolls and chicken satay.

The egg rolls were cooked Chinese-style with some sweet and sour sauce. The chicken satay was dry, tough, and overcooked.

Won't be going back.

Was talking to a guy yesterday who worked for Panda Express in a business development role. It made me hungry for some cheap Chinese food that gives you the scoots. Went there last night. It did not disappoint.

Went to Don Pancho a few days ago.

It's located in kind of a crappy neighborhood next to some schools. This makes the experience much more interesting, because irritating children randomly enter and exit the restaurant.

I didn't care much for the burrito I ordered. Either I am unaccustomed to good, authentic Mexican food or they don't know how to make burritos.

Nice owners, though.

It's funny being so close to Mexico you would think you would have a great number of choices for good cheep Mexican food. I judge a good Mexican restaurant by their Chilli Verde and if they have lingua (beef tongue). The other item I look for is price. It really shouldn't be too pricy. Rice and beans are fillers and are low in cost. A good large size meat berritto should be no more than $6-7 and you have troubles finishing it. The best places have the most bars on the windows!! SLAMMER I'm still looking...........