Kwik Lift

Big Tom

For sale is my Kwik Lift. Makes it easy to change the oil and polish the shocks. This is the 7,000 Lb capacity version so you can put your truck on it also. Comes with two lift bridges that go between the ramps so you can jack the car up while its on the ramps.. I keep the car on the ramps in the down position so I don't have to store it... Comes apart so you can transport it. $850

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soooo, ummmm, does the shop vac come with it????? The dog????? Or is this false advertising????? Wish I could afford it... Sounds like a good price even it it's not red.......

Soooo, ummmm, does the shop vac come with it????? The dog????? Or is this false advertising?????

Wish I could afford it... Sounds like a good price even it it's not red.......

Nope, just the lift....Sorry.

• 3 months later...

OK my shocks are done, which is why I haven't brought this to the top. I'm also gonna drop the price for Aceholes to $750. Come and get it before I start another project....LOL

F22trainer

Would definitely work in my new garage, but no room in teh budget right now, damnit....

but here's a free bump! GREAT PRICE GLWS...

if it stays here long enough, I may get to take it off your hands, but ask Tim (P51tj), that usually takes at least a year...

MINE!

I have just one important question... how does it lift... lol

But seriously I want it, please say your in Tucson.

Sorry not in Tucson. Surprise. To lift, you put a floor jack under the Black cross piece under the rear wheels. I would give you a link to their site but they stopped making them last year. Shoulda put my # 623-256-2375. Looks like a 300 mile round trip from Tucson to Surprise.

Would love to have this but we keep getting more and more unexpected bills keep hitting us. :banghead

Crap this drive is going to suck.... ok I want it I am going to PM you further. Will it fit in a Pickup?

Yes it will fit in a pickup 8 Ft bed. I brought it home in mine when I had it. Let me know when you are coming.

Hmm He is taking his Jeep Cherokee... Do you have any measurements on it, he is willing to pick it up and he will have cash for me on him I just want to see if it will work. I was planning on coming up Saturday Night but with the Vette to race not the Truck lol.

OK. I just measured it, each ramp is in two sections each is 8ft 4 Ins long. They overlap 34 inches and bolt together for an overall length of 14 Ft.. Even if they fit in a Cherokee I think they will overload it. He can stop by and look, but I'll bet he decides to pass on hauling it. This thing is designed to support a 7,000 Lb. truck so it's not light. Your call.

Well worst case you will be paid so it doesn't get away from me. Then I just need to figure out how to get it down here....Even my truck is not an 8 foot bed its a 6 I think... or a 5 foot.... never measured it.

OK. I'll PM you my address. I hauled it home with the tailgate down. How you feel about 150 miles with the tailgate down?

Yeah not going to fit, I am still going to get the money to you tomorrow before he comes down that way its paid for as I said.

Now any ACE Holes want to help out a Tucson guy and loan me a Trailer or bring these down for me? Looks like my Truck just doesn't have a long enough bed.... and I don't have access to a trailer at this time. I will find a way... I would just pref. it be safer than these things hanging out the back of my Truck with a shorter bed...

I am offering Steaks, Beer, Gas Money, etc.

With the tailgate down they won't hang out much if at all. Strap 'em in and you should be fine.If you don't find a way, I'll bring em home for you the next time I go to Vegas, but that will be a couple weeks.

OK, it's dissembled and piled in the garage. Waiting to be picked up.. The owners Manual has instructions on how to build the wood ramps, so when these wear out you can build another set.

Posted Image

Excellent sorry for not posting sooner I took an evening job last night and it kept me up unil 10am.. needless to say I passed out for awhile.

Either way it gave me access to a trailer to haul this bad boy!! So I am working that out now but with only a few hours sleep tomorrow may be a better day to grab it. I will be giving you a call shortly to discuss it.

OK it's on it's way. It was a pleasure doing business long distance...

Posted Image

Thanks for the great deal, sorry I could not come up in person but this ended up working out well. Now I have a new toy in the garage to try and finish setting up tomorrow.

OK we can close this thread. I hope everyone enjoyed the Sale Tale