2007 Mods, Where To Go?

VetteDream

Newbie here,

I am picking up my Vette at NCM at the end of September and driving back with my son. Couple of mods I want to get done when we get back is to install the color matching spoiler, mount the CCW 505a wheels, and have a Corsa Sport exhaust installed. I was going to have this done by a buddy who has a shop in Columbus, OH but it doesn't look like I will be able to take the time for the extra 3 days coming back from NCM.

Looking for recomendations on who localy can I trust to do this work? I am in the Chandler area but willing to go anywhere in greater Phoenix area for the best service.

Also need to get the windows tinted and could use a recomendation. My last car purchase was 8 years ago and I have no idea where to go.

Thanks in advance,

Warren

Talk to Joe-Sloryde for the spoiler.

Talk to Andrew-anmraching2 for a good reference on the wheel mounting.

Talk to Chad at AZ Power & Sound for the exhaust installation.

As for tint - Quote from Mike@AZ Power & Sound "We have a tint guy thats mobile and will come to you! His name is Chris and phone is 623-204-9615... tell him Mike from AZ Power & Sound sent ya!" Check this Link for references from other members.

Hope this helps you. Have fun getting all this done.

Thanks for the input.

Chad, I'll be outta town for 4 or 5 days and give you a call when I et back to see what you can work up.

Warren