Firehouse Subs

Grape Ape

Went and checked out Firehouse Subs today. They make subs with BBQ'd meats and the like. They are all hot samiches so if you like them cold you have to tell them so. Had the brisket one today and it was actually pretty good. I talked with the owner today a little about maybe having a gathering there. He lives in Florida but his kids run the one I went to on Signal Butte and Southern. He is also a C5 owner and said they will give a discount if we let him know when we are coming. Not sure how much though. I'm going to talk with his daughter about a meeting time tomorrow. They also have a location on Power and McKellips as well. There are other locations but these are the only 2 that he owns so the discount won't apply at the other places. What do you all think of this place if you have been? If you haven't would you like to try it out?

Firehouse Subs

They were teh best sub-shop in Tucson, until teh manager decided to embezzle teh place to death.

I ate at the one in Tucson like 15 years ago, and wasn't impressed. Wasn't upset but I gave it a mediocre... Maybe they have changed up in later years. I may have to try it again!!

There's one in Tucson, I-10 and Orange Grove going to go there shortly it rocks. First tried it in Phoenix when I got my HUD.

Ok, sounds like it might work for a gathering spot then. Would you prefer the north Mesa or the far east Mesa location? I am going to talk with the east Mesa location tomorrow and see what we can come up with. Friday evening or Saturday for lunch? I will post in the events section when I get the details worked out.

Ok, sounds like it might work for a gathering spot then. Would you prefer the north Mesa or the far east Mesa location? I am going to talk with the east Mesa location tomorrow and see what we can come up with. Friday evening or Saturday for lunch? I will post in the events section when I get the details worked out.

You're flight jockey, call the ball Maverick

There's a Firehouse on Indian School a mile or so from my office I hit up every so often. Super delicious and giant subs too.

I vote for Friday night for variety, but either is fine.

GO FOR IT!!! :thumbs

It's set up for next Friday. Hope that works for some of you. I posted it in the events section.