Opinion needed on wheels

Jon

I really want bronze colored wheels as I think they would go well with the olive drab wrap. TSW is finally making a bronze wheel in Corvette sizes. The Panorama, which is also light and forged like the Interlagos I currently have. How do you think this wheel would look on my car? I could then sell the Interlagos and pick up an 18x10.5 set for track days.

http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_panorama.php

Posted Image

My car currently:

Posted Image

Here's a side view. You can also go to the configurator on the TSW site, but they don't have an olive drab colored C6. Just the normal colors.

Posted Image

Not the best photo shop job but what do you expect for 1 min.

Hella Flush YO!

However I agree those are killer looking rims I really like them myself. How much do they weigh?

I really like the TSW wheel you picked. But to be honest, I like the black wheel look better.

fourseventeen

I really like the TSW wheel you picked. But to be honest, I like the black wheel look better.

I gotta agree.

Not the best photo shop job but what do you expect for 1 min.

Thanks!

Hella Flush YO!

However I agree those are killer looking rims I really like them myself. How much do they weigh?

18x9.0 = 21.50 lbs

18x10.5 = 22.50 lbs

I gotta agree.

:agree

I'm leaning toward keeping it black. Although I just learned they are now offering the wheel I have, the Interlagos, in bronze for C6's.

At this point, why not powdercoat them Olive drab?

Lol.

Here's a pic of a silver car with the black wheels:

Posted Image

Black wheels.....gee whiz......nobody has those!! :jim: You've already set yourself apart with the wrap, why not do the bronze wheels? Black wheels lose detail and everybody has them now. Your preference, I say go for it if you like it

Guest badbobs95

I gotta agree.

I'm with them! The black just looks mean. Posted Image

Well, the vendor on Corvette Forum gave me false hope. The only wheel available in bronze is the Panorama 5 spoke wheel. Looks like I'll be ordering a set soon. Now I need to decide if I was to run 18/19 or 18/18.

Not sure about the 5 spoke...most people took the wagon wheels of C5's when they came out and that's what they look like to me. I think the bronze would be kind of cool and definitely different that most anywhwere.

fourseventeen

Well, the vendor on Corvette Forum gave me false hope. The only wheel available in bronze is the Panorama 5 spoke wheel. Looks like I'll be ordering a set soon. Now I need to decide if I was to run 18/19 or 18/18.

why not 19/20? but if you are debating between 18/18 or 18/19...id go staggered for sure.

I can get NT05's in 295/35-18 and BFG drag radials as well. Plus the 18" tires are a whole bunch less expensive. I'll probably do 18/19 for the street and get some 18x10.5 rears for the track. Then just sell my Interlagos wheels.

FYI, Joe@CPR beat the heck out of the Corvette Forum vendors price. Even with having to pay sales tax here.

Probable Cause

Black wheels.....gee whiz......nobody has those!! :jim:

You've already set yourself apart with the wrap, why not do the bronze wheels? Black wheels lose detail and everybody has them now.

Your preference, I say go for it if you like it

I agree

My wife said if i do this I need to wear gold chains and have words across my knuckles. Pimpin ain't easy was my reply. Followed by two words. Kitchen, sammich.