NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fs: My Oem 01 Z Wheels With New Rear Mxs (chrome)

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Guest SrbijaAZSale

OEM GM Z06 wheels with brand new Kumho MXs, small curbrash (nothing major). Anyone interested, offers?

Alex

OEM GM Z06 wheels with brand new Kumho MXs, small curbrash (nothing major). Anyone interested, offers?

Alex

Make that Kumho on one end, goodyears on the other... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Alex

Make that Kumho on one end, goodyears on the other... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Yessir, just like the title of the thread says:

Alex

Alex

Yessir, just like the title of the thread says:

Alex

Ooops, missed it in the title. Just read the part in the post.... :D

But, if I had some spare cash I might consider it, but hmmm, Z06 wheels on plain jane...hmmm.

But, if I had some spare cash I might consider it, but hmmm, Z06 wheels on plain jane...hmmm.

And what's wrong with Z06 wheels on plain jane??? :toetap

:smilelol Oh nothing sire...I just would not want to misrepresent...that's all... :smilelol

:smilelol Oh nothing sire...I just would not want to misrepresent...that's all... :smilelol

You are kidding, RIGHT!!

Heaven forbid I wear a Z06Vette.com T-shirt while driving my 92!! :crazy:crazy

That is the relavance of any car model: wheel/style/size choice!!

Ken

Guest intmd8r

I love the Z06 wheels and would love to make an offer, but now is just not the time.

I would never put Z06 badges on my car, that is a HUGE pet peeve, but the wheels? In a heartbeat! :thumbs

I would never put Z06 badges on my car, that is a HUGE pet peeve, but the wheels? In a heartbeat! :thumbs

:agree Wheels good, badges bad. Those that put the Z badges on a coupe should also have to wear a "TYPE R" badge! :lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have the Black OEM Z06 wheels on my ride and have been thinking of going with the chrome 2007 Z06 wheels for a while now. I don't think I am misrepresenting my car. All you have to do is take one look to see it is a coupe. Durrr.. Now if I had badges on it.... OMGOSH, that would be lame. Styling cues are okay though. Especially when it comes to wheels. :thumbs

I love the Z06 wheels and would love to make an offer, but now is just not the time.

If you go with the Z06 wheels, keep me in mind for your current ones. :D

And heavens no on the badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am considering getting the LS1 badging though...alhtough that is what I have. :lol

Guest Sidewinder
I have the Black OEM Z06 wheels on my ride and have been thinking of going with the chrome 2007 Z06 wheels for a while now. I don't think I am misrepresenting my car. All you have to do is take one look to see it is a coupe. Durrr.. Now if I had badges on it.... OMGOSH, that would be lame. Styling cues are okay though. Especially when it comes to wheels. :thumbs

Don't worry kid, most people can't tell what kind of wheels are on the car, but they can tell how many exhaust tips you have.... :yesnod

End thread hijack here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SrbijaAZSale

Now that some of you guys and gals saw my wheels in person over the weekend, whaddya think? $1200 anyone, anyone?

Alex

PS I am DEFINITELY getting the new Z06 wheels, I finally made up my damn mind.

Now that some of you guys and gals saw my wheels in person over the weekend, whaddya think? $1200 anyone, anyone?

Alex

It was geat to meet and wrok with you. Glad the swap worked out.

Pat

Funny, I like your wheels better then mine,

Because I have the "pre-Z06 thing going" the car came with these wheels.... so I kept them because it seemed like the right thing to do.

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Alex

It was geat to meet and wrok with you. Glad the swap worked out.

Pat

Wheels have been sold. Thanks Pat, loving mine as well!

Alex