NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

White Gold Engagement Ring

Probable Cause

Probable Cause

She said yes! .... But we never made it down the aisle...

Selling this beautiful engagement ring is not something I had planned on, but here I am. 1ct total diamond weight 3 stone princess cut diamond ring. It is white gold. I purchased this at Jared here in Tucson a little over a year ago for $1,900. I also purchased the lifetime warrantee that goes with the ring. I have the original receipt as well. In addition there is a lifetime exchange policy with Jared for the FULL VALUE of the ring ($1.900). In other words, if you decide you want a different ring from them, they will give you the full value of this ring in trade.... But I don't think you are going to want to do that as this ring is gorgeous!

Save a thousand bucks!

Includes original ring box

$1,000

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Probable Cause

Hmmmmmm, are you positive the guarantee is transferable?

Thats what they told me when they sold it to me. They said just pass the paperwork on, so I kept it all.

Let me confirm it tomorrow before I commit..... I don't want to be the second person to walkout on a commitment over this ring...... :lol

Probable Cause

Lol. ... No problem. I have the sales receipt and all the paperwork that came with it. If it came down to it I could go with you to make sure it was done without any problem. The trade in has to be for something double the original value. Example: this ring is valued at $2, 000. Youbuy it from me for $1, 000 and take it in for a $2, 000 trade towards a $4, 000 item. You saved $1, 000 If you want the ring and the tank I'll throw in the 6 stage RO/DI system for free :-)

Just asking about the tank for someone else.... But thanks for the offer. I'll let you know tomorrow on the ring.

Ok, the wife says I can't spend $1000 right now, so if you'll take $999.95 we have a deal...... :Tehshifter: Do you need the money now, or would the 16th of next month at the BBQ be good? And what size is it? .