NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

105 Gallon Saltwater Reef Tank

Probable Cause

Probable Cause

I'm looking to sell my aquarium. Would like the extra room to put a bar in it's place (gotta have my priorities right?). The tank is a glass 105 gallon with a 30 gallon sump and skimmer. The cabinet top has (3) 250 watt metal halides that are all less than a year old. The tank contains 30 lbs of live sand, about 70 lbs. of beautiful purple live rock with numerous corals. There are (2) clownfish, (1) leopard wrass, hundreds of little starfish and (1) large brittle star. The tank needs a good cleaning as I have been very busy working on my car and not paying much attention to it. I will include water treatment chemicals and refractometer.

I have several thousand wrapped up in this tank but want the space back. 1st $600 takes it!

I also have an RO/DI water filtration system for sale for $150 (you want this if you buy the tank). I have to sell the tank before I can let the filtration system go. It produces 75 gallons of pure water per day. Will include (8) 5 gallon buckets and (1) 20 gallon holding bucket with it.

$750 takes it all!

(yes I know the tank needs cleaning but wanted to post a pic to give you an idea of what it looks like. My fish don't like my Vette)

Posted Image

Probable Cause

So the tank is 60w x 18w x 24tall? Same as mine but I always figured it was a 120.

Doing the calculations, it is actually 112 gallons (so is yours)