NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Quite possibly the last NHRA events in Phoenix

Loud Pedal

Well guys, as you know the future of Firebird is very questionable at best. This could be the last time we get to see the big boys run in Phoenix. We have a suite at the bottom of the Bud Tower with a patio right on the start line. There is no better seat in the house unless you're driving. We have very limited quantities of tickets and it is first come, first serve. NHRA Nationals Feb 22-24 Friday: $45 LPM Suite, $19 GA + $12.50 for optional premium parking Saturday: $75 LPM Suite, $25.50 GA + $12.50 for premium parking Sunday: $75 LPM Suite, $26.50 GA + $12.50 for premium parking Lucas Oil / NHRA Division 7 Feb 28 - March 3 Thursday or Friday: $45 LPM Suite, $15.00 GA + $2.50 for optional premiumparking Saturday or Sunday: $75 LPM Suite, $15.00 GA + $5.00 for premium parking We will also have a trackside RV and the infamous monster smoker doing what it does best. Make sure you come by and see us there! We look forward to seeing y'all at the races!!! Give a call down to the shop and ask for Brittany. 480.598.5683 ACE is getting first crack at them. I will be posting them other places tomorrow afternoon. Your friends at LPM Edited: Formatting

Son of a bitch, this crept right on me, totally forgot these were happening that soon. I may be calling up to grab a couple for Sunday. Even if I don't, thanks for giving us first crack at them.

Absolutely the best place to be for these races ...... And a BIG thanks to Dave & LPM for making the suite available to us !!! Have always had a blast !!! (not to mention the OH SO GOOD smoker !!!

Wish I could join you again this year, but with a couple of our guys from the shop participating, I'll be doing shop duty >>>>> Have fun everyone !!!

And thanks Dave !!!Posted Image

fourseventeen

Im game for Friday as long as I can pick up the suite tickets on the way out to the races. As you know I am way out west and am busy as a mofo...wont have time to get out there before Friday morning. Ill respond to your PM Dave

Im game for Friday as long as I can pick up the suite tickets on the way out to the races

Are you sure you don't want me to have some go go dancers deliver them to you? :lol

Sorry, Jay... had to.

Yes, you can pick them up at the shop on Friday. We will be open.

If you've never partied with the LPM boys at the track, DO NOT MISS OUT!!! Always an awesome time. Great BBQ, great seats, and awesome people. Dave, Jenna and the crew bust their asses and put on awesome events.

fourseventeen

Im game for Friday as long as I can pick up the suite tickets on the way out to the races

Are you sure you don't want me to have some go go dancers deliver them to you? :lol

Sorry, Jay... had to.

Yes, you can pick them up at the shop on Friday. We will be open.

Thanks Dave. What time will you guys be there Friday? I will swing by first thing in the AM and pick the 2 suite tickets up. Havent been to the races since i was a kid! This shall be good times! :yourock:

Tom, There's always next weekend or the final show in March. Dooood, we'de love to see ya. Saturday GA's are sold out and Sunday suite tix are getting thin.

fourseventeen

Ill be out there on Friday...anyone else planning to go? $45.00 each for LPM suite tickets...cant go wrong there!

fourseventeen

I'm gonna be there Friday with a few friends.

Rob

Rob if you still have my # shoot me a text or a call. I will be out there around 11am today

Jay

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.