NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Doors are done

Probable Cause

I'll let you know about doing the c6 soon

WHAT? You never said you had two corvette's ..... Pictures???

• 1 month later...

Cody, I have decided to go forward with the hinges on the C6. I received a lot of opinions about doing it, but what the hell, just do it. I will obviously need some help. My schedule is full for a while but I will get with you and see if we can work something out. Talk to you soon. BTW, all of your mods look awesome!!!

Doors look good but I think those GS wheels really set off your car!

:agree

Welcome to ACE Pharm Doc!!!

Thanks! Cody insisted that this place was the best. :rockon2:

Yeah, but we pay Cody to say that....j/k, ACE is teh best! :shifter:

Probable Cause

I think you are going to love them PD... And thanks about the mods, will be a work in progress for a long time I'm sure. ... I can't frickin' stop!

Welcome Pharm Doc. When your schedule allows, are you going to do an ACE mod day to get them on? Modding just never stops, right Cody? Still need to see that thing in person. Hopefully some day soon.

Welcome Pharm Doc. When your schedule allows, are you going to do an ACE mod day to get them on? Modding just never stops, right Cody? Still need to see that thing in person. Hopefully some day soon.

Thanks! and Cody has been the go to person regarding installing the doors. I want to try to get them installed between the 18 - 23 of April. I have those days off and with resources permitting, we will give it a go.

Probable Cause

Thanks! and Cody has been the go to person regarding installing the doors. I want to try to get them installed between the 18 - 23 of April. I have those days off and with resources permitting, we will give it a go.

I just have great contacts and excellent friends brother.