NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

NEW TRACK OPTION

SLAMMER

Well for intrested party's Proautosports is having two out of state adventures March 23rd & 24th will be at Chuckwalla in Desert center, Ca. $180 per day. LINKY HERE> http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=418 The second is at Auto Club Speedway, Fontana, Ca. Where they will be using the Sports car configuration (some banked track surface and infield road corse combination) date to be announced. LINKY HERE> http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/?homepage=true Might be fun to get a few Ace Track Holes to go on a field trip. Even better if you have a motor home and invite me to bunk down in comfort. JUST SAYING!! SLAMMER

Chuckwalla isn't that far....

Hell, define far?

I flew far just to change out a water heater 735 miles

It's only 3-3 1/2 hours up Interstate 10. Its two hrs west to state line + 1 hour North and your there at least from the West Valley.

SLAMMER

Chuckwalla is just inside the California border, just north of I-10. No worse than our trips to Willcox.

This is not for everyone I realize. I'm just putting it out there for the few that want a new track experience and get the big adrenaline rush from something like this. Add some ACE friends and you'll have an unforgetable weekend. SLAMMER

Ya, I was being serious. I've driven past it, it's not far. Fontana is a bit of a stretch, but Chuckwalla is reasonable.

• 3 months later...

Next ProAuto Event is at Inde Motorsports Ranch 8/31-9/2

If you are not a current Pro Auto Sports member I can inquire about a discount for the Drivers Orientation School.

Class room plus 4 - 20 minute sessions of track time. School is mandatory for new members regardless of driving/track experience.

Peace