NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2007 dodge ram 2WD

Big Poppa

I am selling a 2007 2WD Dodge Ram quad cab SLT. This is my mothers truck, she has owned it since new. Her husband is unemployed and they are selling the truck as they are living on credit cards and it must go. MOTIVATED seller!!! We need to sell this truck before the end of the month. Blue book is over $14,000, we are more than $2,000 below that. The truck is in great shape, and we have the original window sticker, and most all the records of maintenance since new. Runs awesome!!

2WD, SLT, 4.7 Magnum engine. AT, PW, PL, cruise, tilt, AM FM CD player, tinted windows, bedliner (Dodge), Nerf steps/running boards (Dodge), fog lights, Optima red top battery, 3.55 rear end. Front tires have about 30% left, rears probably 75%.

As I say above, it runs fantastic and always has. I can't say that a little old lady owned it as it's my mom and I'm not allowed to call her old.

Call me with any questions. ABSOLUTELY no trades. They must sell before the next payment is due. Make me an offer!!

Chris 520-979-9889

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have you taken it to CarMax to see what they would buy it for? They were only a few thousand under book for my buddies Evo MR.

I haven't yet. I have had a couple calls on it, have a guy coming to look at it in a bit. If we still have it at the end of the month, I may try CarMax. But I'm pretty sure at that price it will sell. It's REALLY clean. Well, except the engine bay...