NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Looking for someone to mod my car in Phoenix area

Koolvet

Well the title says it all. I have been approved (the Wife) for some mods for my 2000 FRC. Looking a guy in the area. koolvet@cox.net

Joe at CPR is awesome and comes with my highest recommendation. I've also had some fantastic dealings with Loud Pedal. You absolutely can't go wrong with either.

I have heard good things about all three, but I have dealt exclusively with Loud Pedal Motorsports (LPM) in Tempe. They know their vettes better than anyone I've interacted with, and they're great guys to work with. Ask for Steve.

Thank you everyone for the recommendations! And yes all 3 of us can take care of your car perfectly and anyone you choose will set you up the right way. I would love the opportunity to give you a quote or answer any questions on what your goals are. 480-359-5914 joe@cordesperformanceracing.com

Guest badbobs95

I have heard good things about all three, but I have dealt exclusively with Loud Pedal Motorsports (LPM) in Tempe. They know their vettes better than anyone I've interacted with, and they're great guys to work with. Ask for Steve.

But Steve's so ugly! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I've dealt with both Steve @ LPM and Joe at CPR. I can say they are both great to work with. Steve always give me a fair price and takes the time to answer all my questions. Joe too. Great fair prices, works with you to get the job done to your satisfaction, and "always" puts his best foot forward and provides great customer service. I just bought a set of the PFADT headers from him last Friday which they installed. They did a great job on the install and took he time to align my exhaust tips to my liking. I'm saving my pennies up for a cam install. When the time comes I'll be giving Joe and his guys the go ahead to finish off my mod list. Oh when you have one of these great shops mod your car, don't forget to top it off with a Nick D. Tune. I have had work done on my car from Murrieta, CA, all the way to Plano TX. Often requiring Nicks tune to be written over. I've always asked about safety/efficiency of the prior tuners (Nick D.)tune. They've all said that his tunes were spot on and safe. I know you don't see Nicks name floating around the big forums too much, but don't let that fool you. We have one of the best tuners, right here in AZ... Good luck with your mods... Don't for get to post up the results.