NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome To Blackbirdz07

P51tj

Ryan,

Welcome to ACE and a big howdy from Avondale :howdy . Glad to see you have migrated over from the CF S/W section. Many of us will go there, but rarely, because its more like the Texas forum :lol . Anyway, gald you are here. Now tell us a little bout yourself and your Black 92. Yes gang I did say black so just pipe down! :lol Ryan it's just an on going battle within this group of loons that claim Black cars are faster, or cooler than all the rest...look around here and you will see some of those posts. C-ya soon!

Tim

:withstupid What he said (even the part about blk being the coolest and fastest) :D

Welcome to the ACE Forum Ryan! :howdy

Guest UVETTYA

Welcome from :howdy Surprise.

And I can't help it if BLACK is the fastest color. :lol

I like RED too. It looks great in my INTERIOR. :leaving

...but it's all in fun. :yesnod

BlackbirdZ07

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I've been lurking here for a while but just recently registered. I moved to Phoenix almost a year ago but haven't been into the local vette scene, so I'll have to get out and start enjoying all the activities. Looks like a great group here!

I currently have a '92 coupe and '82 Collector Edition, but I've owned about 8 midyears and early C3's (wish I still had a couple of those!). The '92 is my driver, so it gets a fair amount of use but I maintain it well. It has the Z07 suspension, six speed, and is black/black. Yes, P51tj, of course black Corvettes are faster and cooler. It's only logical that there is some reason we spend all the extra time it takes to keep them clean and looking good... we don't do it for nothing!

I recently picked up the '82 CE here in Phoenix. It only has 19,000 miles and was Bloomington Gold certified in 1991, but it's been a bit neglected the last couple years. The biggest thing it needs is some minor paint and body repair as it has suffered a couple parking lots mishaps. Anyone know a good body shop for Corvettes here in the Phoenix area?? I'm looking forward to bringing it back to its former glory.

Thanks again for the welcome, and I look forward to participating here.