NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tanya/mark, Quick Question About Our Discussion At The Yard House

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Both of you were telling me that Tanya's intake setup works excellent, except, ADD kicked in, and I probably failed to hear what the complete setup is (brands), and what combo Tanya runs. If its not a biggie, let me know some details, and exactly why you guys both said its probably the best combo.

Thanks

Alex

PS Damn the electrical gremlins in my Z.

Guest Sidewinder

Halltech Stinger :yesnod

You could probably sell your Z06 airbox on corvetteforum and get a little money back.

You need to clean your grounds man. Check a few of them , I bet they have alot of white powdery corrosion.

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Thank ya. I decided to take the next weekend off from work, just so I can get my car up on jackstands and get to work. I hate working on cars (remember our conversation at the YH), but this is borderline nuts.

Thank ya. I decided to take the next weekend off from work, just so I can get my car up on jackstands and get to work. I hate working on cars (remember our conversation at the YH), but this is borderline nuts.

Just post a date and time and I'll bet you get several folks over to help. That's one of the things about this forum, we love to supervise others work :lol:lol