NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

F/S C5 Falken Tires

LastC3

While at Classic Gold yesterday, Joe/Michael asked me to put the word out on a like new set of Falken tires ... They are take-offs .... OEM C5 sizes .... $400 ....... call Joe at Classic for more info and/or discussion ...... (480) 967-2521

Quicksilver98

Hmmmm..Seeing how I cant find a match for that Michelin I been looking for this may be a solution. I don't know much about Falken tires. Anyone on here running them and have an opinion? Will have to check and see what the date codes on them are.

Hmmmm..Seeing how I cant find a match for that Michelin I been looking for this may be a solution. I don't know much about Falken tires. Anyone on here running them and have an opinion? Will have to check and see what the date codes on them are.

If they are the Falken 452 (likely) then yes, I had them for 30K trouble-free miles. Great tire for the price. Are they a Michelin, nope, but they're a pretty good alternative. They do have just a bit more rounded profile, the Michelins have a bit more square shoulder, just FYI

I know Richard (porvette) has them on his C5 and also runs them on his Porch

I have used Falken 451's and there replacement 452's on my cars , both the Porsche (porch ?) and the C5 they handle rain perfectly, they grip great in the corners , they are not as quiet on the highway that most people prefer, but all in all for performace and price they are hard to beat. If I hadn't just put a new set on the vette I would buy these.

Quicksilver98

I sent the guys at classic a messege about the tires. Checking on the age and condition of the tires. Gotta figure out how to get em down here to Tucson if all looks good with them.

Quicksilver98

Big Poppa is going to pick these up for me on the 4th. Too good to pass up. Gotta work out a few details yet but should be good as done.

Big Poppa is going to pick these up for me on the 4th. Too good to pass up. Gotta work out a few details yet but should be good as done.

If it somehow falls through Casey shoot me a PM so I can reopen it for Hal, closing for now!