Shout Out to Classic Gold

LastC3

Just wanted to give Michael, Joe and staff kudos on an awesome restro job on the hardtop for a client's Restro-Rod 66 Vette .... We located an original maroon top with a crack back window and fair stainless trim which the guys stripped down, did a dead on paint match and reassembled (we had the trim totally redone) and all new weather stripping and latches. Interior and Headliner was a perfect match with the interior of the car ....... Turned out AWESOME..... Great job guys !!!!!! :thankyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

That looks great. I plan of having them re-paint C4orce2 in the next year or so, just so long as they keep my paint and car a long ways away from any ORANGE paint!

Don't get your hopes up Larry, Joe said he hates painting C4's because no matter what color it is it's still looks like a Fiero when its done. But in your case that may be a good thing since C4orce2 is as slow as a Fiero.... :hat

Don't get your hopes up Larry, Joe said he hates painting C4's because no matter what color it is it's still looks like a Fiero when its done.

But in your case that may be a good thing since C4orce2 is as slow as a Fiero.... :hat

Even worse than that, about 2 years ago I was at a car show and was in the "Sports Car" class with lots of other cars including some vettes. A Fiero won the class. Won't be going back to that show again!! :banghead

By the way, I've never seen an ORANGE Fiero. GM may not have wanted to make the same mistake again with yet another model!!

Just wanted to give Michael, Joe and staff kudos on an awesome restro job on the hardtop for a client's Restro-Rod 66 Vette .... We located an original maroon top with a crack back window and fair stainless trim which the guys stripped down, did a dead on paint match and reassembled (we had the trim totally redone) and all new weather stripping and latches. Interior and Headliner was a perfect match with the interior of the car ....... Turned out AWESOME..... Great job guys !!!!!! :thankyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awesome!!! Michael does a great job! Still can't say enough good things about his work on our car!!!

Larry, Don't ever admit in public that you lost to a Fiero.... I can edit that out if you want :lol One of these days you will bow to the awesomeness that is Orange!

I just want to add that I recommended Classic Gold to my friend Cody who had the black 1980 that some of you saw in my detail thread and in person. The poor car got backed into at the transmission shop. Needless to say, he was pretty upset, but the owner took care of him. Cody said when he got the car back, he couldn't even tell where it was damaged. Great job!

That sure is a gorgeous car. The off-setting white top is very complementary to the blue. Hope to see it out at one of our get-togethers. Dave

Hope to see it out at one of our get-togethers.

Dave

I think it's an auto so he probably didn't want to join ACE just to defend his man card! :lol