Carb, Intake, Headers...

GOALNGO

Bromley's Corvettes

I'd love to have a C3, my favs are the early ones with the chrome bumpers and the 78 pace

Didn't know the issues existed with the 80's, this has been pretty informative

They all have issues lol. You have to love them and want to own a nice C-3 to justify the work it takes to really make them nice. Thats if you really want to drive them anyway. So whats stopping you buy one and bring it too me. I fix it up for you Posted Image

What distributor and ignition are you running? There could be some efficiency and power to be had there.

Bromley's Corvettes

What distributor and ignition are you running? There could be some efficiency and power to be had there.

It has a high out put HEI and MSD wires and NGK plugs.

Bromley's Corvettes

Was just out test driving Alans vette it runs great. Sounds pretty good tooPosted Image I built a true dual exhaust system for it with flow masters. Its cool how good a stock engine can run with just a intake and carb and headers and no smog crap and true dual exhaust. It wants to spin the tires now lol Posted Image

is that one of your custom cross members I see ????

looks great Doug ... nice job !!!Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes thats one of my custom tranny cross members. Race car tube style so it makes lots of room for exhaust to come straight back. It gives more ground clearance even when running a 3in X-pipe system. Posted Image

Nice work Doug, and the crossmember looks cool, I could have used one on my 82 way back when....

Bromley's Corvettes

Nice work Doug, and the crossmember looks cool, I could have used one on my 82 way back when....

You should get another 82 Posted Image

I can't say I wasn't looking, but the wide body used up a lot of my milk money.......

Bromley's Corvettes

Damn deer had to run out in front of you lol. A C-6 and a C-3 is a good combo Posted Image

YES!! Thanks so much Doug!! 'Vette runs really good, and sounds really good! Unbelievable the difference the tranny, carb, intake and headers made...You were right on when you said..."That made my car HAPPY" I really think it is happy!! Thanks again! :yourock:

I am so HAPPY, that I did this.....I LOVE my 'Vette again!!! Thank you, Doug....the difference is unreal!! It sounds so good, and...RUNS so good !!

Bromley's Corvettes

I am so HAPPY, that I did this.....I LOVE my 'Vette again!!! Thank you, Doug....the difference is unreal!! It sounds so good, and...RUNS so good !!

Very happy that your happy with the up grades. I wish I could get more of my customers to do the same. If they knew what a big difference it makes and how much more fun the car is to drive I think they would.