Anyone Wanna Go Play At Speedworld

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Just wondering if anyone had some time to go play at Speedworld. Its been a while for me (since I sold my TT 350Z), and I wanna see some of the SRT guys/gals run too, so I am asking around on the forums over there. Anyone interested? Maybe some food/runs/fun, I dunno?

Alex

Guest Speedworld Raceway Park
No, I was thinking on the 2nd of September?

:D :thumbs

The Arizona Street Car Nationals Saturday September 16, 2006

GENERAL INFORMATION:

This gathering is Speedworld’s 4th Annual 9/11 tribute race, dedicated to the memory of our fellow American’s lost in the tragic events of September 11, 2001.. For your convenience, RACERS and CAR SHOW PARTICIPANTS will use the Jomax Road entrance to avoid long lines.

Gates Open@ 6pm Racing Starts@ 7pm

Admission Prices: Spectators $15 / Racers $20. / Car Show Participants $25

ENTERTAINMENT INFORMATION:

As part of the evening’s festivities, we will take a break from the racing action and you will experience an incredible display of coordination, timing, and skill during an Extreme Freestyle Motocross Exhibition. Additionally, you will experience the ear-ringing sound of power, the sheer speed and awesome acceleration of the World’s Fastest Jet Dragster Tank on the ¼ mile drag strip! The entire evening will feel like a giant outdoor party, complete with a locally renowned DJ playing your favorites and a huge custom car and motorcycle show. Plenty of vendors will be on hand to show you the latest & greatest in accessories and hot rod goodies for your vehicle.

Come on out, enjoy and be a part of this special tribute annual event!

RACING INFORMATION:

1. Remember, this is a 9/11Memorial Event and designed to be good, clean fun for everyone.

2. The drag strip is open to anyone with a valid driver’s license and a vehicle.

3. You can race your car, truck, SUV, van, motorcycle, ice cream truck, or whatever!

4. If you’d like to enter in one of the bracket categories and actually be racing against the person in the other lane, please ask one of our track personnel how to sign up.

5. There are no additional fees to enter the bracket racing action.

6. If you’d like to enter but you’re unsure of what bracket category you should enter, just ask & one of our staff members will be happy to help you!

7. If you decide to enter into one of the bracket categories and get eliminated, don’t worry, you can still continue to make time only runs on the drag strip, just as you would on a regular Saturday night program!

8. If you choose not to enter into one of the bracket racing categories, you will still be able to make multiple runs on the drag strip throughout the evening.

Winner R/U

IMPORT Car Brackets: 12.99 & quicker $300 $200

16 car field for each bracket 13.00 – 13.99 $200 $150

(MPH will serve as ET tiebreaker) 14.00 – 14.99 3’ trophy 2’ trophy

15.00 & slower 3’ trophy 2’ trophy

Winner R/U

DOMESTIC Car Brackets: 12.99 & quicker $300 $200

16 car field for each bracket 13.00 – 13.99 $200 $150

(MPH will serve as ET tiebreaker) 14.00 – 14.99 3’ trophy 2’ trophy

15.00 & slower 3’ trophy 2’ trophy

Winner R/U

MOTORCYCLE Brackets: 11.99 & quicker $300 $200

16 bike field for each bracket 12.00 & slower $200 $150

Special KING OF THE HILL Challenge

12.99 & quicker IMPORT Winner vs. DOMESTIC Runner Up

DOMESTIC Winner vs. IMPORT Runner Up

Winners will race each other to become “KING OF THE HILL” & receive the ultimate 5 foot TROPHY!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Nah,Im gonna let it cool down a bit more.Im thinking I will get out there to get some runs in around the middle of October/end of October sometime.

Heat is death to good times in the traps and I hate sweating! lol..