NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Check out these slick butt holsters

Steve@LPM

I'm guessing by the red stitching in Jake that they are NOT going in Victor's Z..... :bolt:

Depending on Options I understand they cost North of $4500 a set. If I'm correct they areCaravaggio's. very nice those are Definitely on my Wish List SLAMMER

These are also made in Canada!

Do they smell like moose? :confused

:leaving

maple syrup.

And teh Labatts....beauty, eh?

I'm guessing by the red stitching in Jake that they are NOT going in Victor's Z..... :bolt:

LOL ......if you only knew, err......I mean if my car ever made it to LPM.

signed.....super secret street squirrel :edward:

The stitching matches your paint perfectly Victor but I think we are installing them wrong. We disassembling the wrong part of your car?

Posted Image

pic hosting

The stitching matches your paint perfectly Victor but I think we are installing them wrong. We disassembling the wrong part of your car?

Posted Image

pic hosting

I thought the seats, along with the ejection mechanism, had to get installed thru the bottom of the car....so I think you're good.

I'm still unclear on where the magazine for the 30mm gattling gun is going to go......I'll be losing one of the fuel saddle tanks in lieue of the magazine, correct ?

And the retractable laser weapon's panels are bad ass.....thanks :thumbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

pic hosting

I thought the seats, along with the ejection mechanism, had to get installed thru the bottom of the car....so I think you're good.

I'm still unclear on where the magazine for the 30mm gattling gun is going to go......I'll be losing one of the fuel saddle tanks in lieue of the magazine, correct ?

Posted Image

I sure hope the last pic means you're nearly done. Victor has some serious racing to do Saturday and he needs some break-in time. :3gears:

Posted Image

pic hosting

Posted Image

I sure hope the last pic means you're nearly done. Victor has some serious racing to do Saturday and he needs some break-in time. :3gears:

Nope...that last pic was from two weeks ago. My car won't be ready for Saturday, plus, I'm returning the borrowed drag pack to their respective owners. I'm going to have to rest on my laurels this weekend.