NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Leftover Stuff

Guest LT4ME

I have a few things left over from my CE that are for sale:

1) Set of 4 D/S rotors (never got around to installing them). Paid $92 for the set, will sell for $75/set

2) AC Delco serpentine belt (never got around to installing it) $20.00

3) 5 AC Delco filters for LT1/4 $4/each.

Guest fasteddy
I have a few things left over from my CE that are for sale:

1) Set of 4 D/S rotors (never got around to installing them). Paid $92 for the set, will sell for $75/set

2) AC Delco serpentine belt (never got around to installing it) $20.00

3) 5 AC Delco filters for LT1/4 $4/each.

Will the rotors fit on a 87?

Thanks.

Ryan

All '96's came standard w/the big brake option. They will fit an '88-'95 if it has the optional big brakes and all '96. They will not fit '84-'87 though. Hope this helps. Joe

• 1 month later...
All '96's came standard w/the big brake option. They will fit an '88-'95 if it has the optional big brakes and all '96. They will not fit '84-'87 though. Hope this helps. Joe

>BUMP<

All this stuff is still for sale.

Hey Mike, I thought that you guys fell of the face of the earth!! Where have you been? I'll take the serp belt if its the same for an LT1. :thumbs Tell me how to pick it up. Robert :burnout

Hey Mike, I thought that you guys fell of the face of the earth!! Where have you been? I'll take the serp belt if its the same for an LT1. :thumbs Tell me how to pick it up. Robert :burnout

It should be the same belt. We've been super busy (my writing workload has tripled since we joined up) and we're taking some classes for various things so our free time is about nil right now.

Shoot me a PM and we'll hook up so you can get the belt. :D

did i miss the fact that you possibly sold the CE? :huh

Yep. She's gone. :(

It should be the same belt. We've been super busy (my writing workload has tripled since we joined up) and we're taking some classes for various things so our free time is about nil right now.

Shoot me a PM and we'll hook up so you can get the belt. :D

did i miss the fact that you possibly sold the CE? :huh

Yep. She's gone. :(

is there a story to be heard?