NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Why?

aenigma

Now Sean's gonna get bitch slapped too! :galletos:

Why not, I'm getting bitch slapped every time I turn around anymore. At least maybe I could enjoy one of them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aenigma

• vidal1313

• Shifty

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

wickedfastvette

Blah blah. And Where are my women vette friends?

They saw the title of this thread "Why?" and knew they wouldn't know the answer.

Omg. And which one of you can't control a vehicle? Hahaha!!!

:Score-101010::ohsnap:

Redheads are crazy.. I married one and know have a 10 year old redheaded daughter.. :willy

No Daughter yet but Cheyenne and I will be joining that club late this year publicly. Possibly sooner on paper depends on circumstances.

Okay, I have the best of the Group: I have a Blonde one day, A Brunnette the next day, A red head the next day, And even a bald lady one day. And they are all the same woman, so you can imagine her mood swings?????

Okay, I have the best of the Group: I have a Blonde one day, A Brunnette the next day, A red head the next day, And even a bald lady one day. And they are all the same woman, so you can imagine her mood swings?????

Don't make me pull out more men jokes .....

wickedfastvette

He's not kidding, his wife is fighting Cancer.

Dammit Cherye...

in typical men thinking:

you should have let her rip a few, then dropped that bombshell!

Mo would have felt so bad about it she would have made everyone a sandwich...

They saw the title of this thread "Why?" and knew they wouldn't know the answer.

notice how I ignored that comment ?

All I hear is blah blah blah wah wah wah wemon's lib yatta yatta yatta. All I wanted to hear was the knife leaving the jar of miracle whip on it's way to the bread....

Dammit Cherye...

in typical men thinking:

I see you couldn't ignore it for LONG!!!

Ok. Now I feel bad. Hugs for her. And thankfully medicine has become what it is now.

But I still should pull out more men jokes.

Dammit Cherye...

in typical men thinking:

I'm going to make everyone sandwiches anyway!!! I don't think you want to eat them though. I don't prepare well...

Papa is right, if all those words and smack you been talking was mayonnaise and ham,we would have enough sandwiches to feed the entire male ace population.

Its OKay, Jokes are good, while she has been laying in the hospital the last few days, it helps us laugh... we have enough serious. Thanks

Papa is right, if all those words and smack you been talking was mayonnaise and ham,we would have enough sandwiches to feed the entire male ace population period. and when I say period, I mean don't get any period on my sammish when you're making them. Now, go to your room ,open the fridge and start spreading them.....the bread, ill be right over with the meat.

OH. MY. GOD.

Its OKay, Jokes are good, while she has been laying in the hospital the last few days, it helps us laugh... we have enough serious. Thanks

All my love to you guys. And my prayers.

Papa is right, if all those words and smack you been talking was mayonnaise and ham,we would have enough sandwiches to feed the entire male ace population period. and when I say period, I mean don't get any period on my sammish when you're making them. Now, go to your room ,open the fridge and start spreading them.....the bread, ill be right over with the meat.

OH. MY. GOD.

BEE. ELL. TEE.

OH. MY. GOD.

BEE. ELL. TEE.

I would like mine with light tomato and extra miracle whip please!

:ohsnap:

Can we stop talking about whipping it out now? I'm getting crazy thoughts you know.

Everybody delete the last part of what i said...it was too much for sis lol. Oops and thanks