NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome To Shugrl

Desertdawg

:howdy Hi Tara :howdy

Year of Corvette 2006

Color LeMans Blue

Hope to see you at an event in the near future and post a picture of your2006 Vette. Make sure and tell us more when you get a chance

:flag

Guest XLR8TNC5

:howdy Welcome to ACE. You will find quite a few female Corvette owners on this forum as well. Its a nice place to hang out and talk about your Vette and a nice group of people to go on car club cruises with.

Hope you can make it out to a few events.

Tara, Welcome from your husband. Glad to see you finally joined the elite. Or are you just wanting to check up on me? Talk to you in a few... Joe

Oh BTW look to the left a couple of inches, thats Tara's car, then look an inch down from the picture, yea thats right 100 posts...Joe

Oh BTW look to the left a couple of inches, thats Tara's car, then look an inch down from the picture, yea thats right 100 posts...Joe

Wow Joe, now you're gonna have to quit talking trash about her :lol:lol

Congrats on the 100! :thumbs

Wow Joe, now you're gonna have to quit talking trash about her :lol:lol

Congrats on the 100! :thumbs

And I guess the pictures will have to stop also...oh well they were nice while they lasted! :thumbs Congrats on the 100th also! :clap

Hello... :howdy Just shouting out from Chandler..

Can't wait to see pictures of that car.. :yesnod

Guest Chad@AZPS

Welcome from AZ Power and Sound!!! Please check out our new member special.

Hope that you are enjoying your car. Sorry Joe.

Chad

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I look forward to meeting all of you in person at the next get together! Looks like the girls are going to be out numbering the guys real soon. :D I'll be sure to post pics!!

Welcome from AZ Power and Sound!!! Please check out our new member special.

Hope that you are enjoying your car. Sorry Joe.

Chad

Geez Chad, you can do better than that, it's as if we're strangers!!

Hey Joe (sloryde), you can't have 06 pseudo Grand Sport in your signature, that's my car!!

P.S. You're a nerd with your 100 posts....... :lol

If he'd quit worrying about how many posts he's got he might getting around to updating his profile :toetap

Didn't he claim "he'd never get rid of that 96"???? I know that was until he drove the new Z06. :thumbs

If he'd quit worrying about how many posts he's got he might getting around to updating his profile :toetap

Didn't he claim "he'd never get rid of that 96"???? I know that was until he drove the new Z06. :thumbs

Oh he still has his 96.... He wouldn't ever get rid of it and I wouldn't let him!

Hmmmmm. :thumbs

Dwayne, Don't forget, your Vette is in my hands at the moment. Although now she's a nerd too, so thank you...Joe

Dwayne, Don't forget, your Vette is in my hands at the moment. Although now she's a nerd too, so thank you...Joe

Don't worry Dwayne, I work here too, I'll make sure your car is okay.. :D

Ha! That's great!