NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Now servicing motorcycles

joe@cpr.com

Well our motorcycle lift just got delivered yesterday and we already have a few bikes lined up for work. First is an aprilia getting some new tires and fixing a few coolant leaks. our bike tech Danny is fully certified in all the jap and italian bikes and has lots of experience in all makes and models. Even cruisers for those of you out there. If you need anything motorcycle related done please let me know as we strive to offer the best service and prices around!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn you just missed mine by about a month or so I had Anrachy handle it not that I was displeased I just frankly want to see your business keep going. When its time for Tires and the Fork Seals up front you will be who I go to.

Bromley's Corvettes

Damn you guys are going to be a one stop shop for anything on wheels lol. A bike shop just opened up next door to me. Mostly Jap bikes but now I only need to walk next door when I need a new tire mounted Posted Image

Thanks Cross! and doug thats what i'm going for here :) we work on everything and even offer custom paint and body work through elite automotive finishes :)

• 4 weeks later...

If I owned a Harley I would have no problem taking it to get worked at CPR. I have had CPR work on my Aprilia and my Vette. Thanks to Joe, I have saved alot of money.

• 3 weeks later...

Joe, As soon as get my new house here in Tucson, I'll go back up to Durango and haul my Honda Sabre down. I'm sure, after being in storage for a year now, it will need the carbs rebuilt. or at least un-clogged. :facepalm: Thanks Bob

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.