NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Vintage Iron On The Move

LastC3

Well everything from the old shop has been moved to the new facility ..... What a mess .... but the guys did a kick ass job of getting the lifts set up and all the "stuff" moved over ....

thought I would share a sneak peak of the shop //// still getting organized .... so still a bit of a mess .....

here's a shot walking into the single door entry ......

Posted Image

a shot down the main work area .... still have projects with time lines .... so work continues during getting things organized ........

Posted Image

off to the left is the engine room, which will include a clean room as soon as we get the walls put up and the fab shop ....

still a mess in here ....

Posted Image

having the additional space is going to be very helpful .....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopeful we can be better organized prior to the Customer Appreciation and New Facility Grand Opening on January 12 ..... but we're already getting quite busy with the up & coming Barrett-Jackson event.

We certainly hope everyone can come out and join us on January 12 starting at 9am .... should be a great time and lots of cool hot rods to see as well ,.,,, For those of you who don't know who we are and what we do .... check out the Web Site HERE

just a sneak peak .... will post up with better pix as we get things put together.

I want that TA!!! nice looking shop :)

I'm second in line. Had one when I graduated high school. Would love to have another one.

Great lookin' shop there too.

I want that TA!!! nice looking shop :)

I'm second in line. Had one when I graduated high school. Would love to have another one.

Great lookin' shop there too.

You look like you used to drive one Mark :lol

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a customers 77 T/A at my shop right now. Its black with tan interior. It has a 509c.i Big Block Chevy with fuel injection alum heads big roller cam all the goodies. It makes 750h.p Posted Image Has a viper 6-speed in it. He wants to sell it soon. Its been sitting I need to get it running and cleaned up and new tires on it and some interior work but it will be a real fun car when done.

Thanks for offer Doug but will have to pass for a while yet. Still want to do some things to the Vette first before I consider it "done".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.