NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Find A Dealer

mhanley22

I know this is putting the cart before the horse to join your club before I even own a vette, but I have learned a lot from your forum and the Corvette forum. I have dreamed of owning a vette since high school in the early 70's. That's a long time to dream, so I am anxious to do this right finally! The process of ordering a new 2007 car seems more difficult than it should be from what I've read on the forums. Getting the right dealer who has integrity and some pull with GM on their allotment rate seems to help. I don't have any idea where to start looking in the Phx area for the right dealer. Any tips to point me in the right direction and avoid some frustration would be greatly appreciated. I may be especially looking at trouble since I was hoping on Lemans Blue and am reading that it is in limited supply and may need some luck to get the car I want.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you all in the hopefully not too distant future in a new vette.

It's not blue but this was listed on the forum. Don't know if it's still available or not. But the dude's mom works at the dealership too.

New vette coming to Phoenix

Good luck. :cool

I had to go the used...private party route to afford my '99. :willy

:withstupid

i don't know about corvette selling dealerships, but the last new vehicle i bought was a '95 chevy truck - i bought at brown and brown in mesa - they took real good care of me - unlike courtesy chevrolet and van chevrolet - i was very disappointed by those 2 dealerships.

i have seen a couple corvettes sitting on the showroom floor at midway - just don't know if they are still there or what color they were.

can't help much, i know, but like mentioned - i too went private party - as i wanted a "rocket" of a car - turns out, i probably would have been better off going new! :cfdeadagain

It's not blue but this was listed on the forum. Don't know if it's still available or not. But the dude's mom works at the dealership too.

New vette coming to Phoenix

Good luck. :cool

I had to go the used...private party route to afford my '99. :willy

:withstupid

i don't know about corvette selling dealerships, but the last new vehicle i bought was a '95 chevy truck - i bought at brown and brown in mesa - they took real good care of me - unlike courtesy chevrolet and van chevrolet - i was very disappointed by those 2 dealerships.

i have seen a couple corvettes sitting on the showroom floor at midway - just don't know if they are still there or what color they were.

can't help much, i know, but like mentioned - i too went private party - as i wanted a "rocket" of a car - turns out, i probably would have been better off going new! :cfdeadagain

I'm not disappointed going private party at all. Working on it is part of the fun for me. :bang

Hi,

My Mother works for Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe and they do not charge any dealer BS fees on new C6's.

Call Linda Fostich at 480-203-4309 and tell her that her son sent you.

No bull here, she will sell you the car, order it, what ever..

Most dealers will charge a dealer premium fee of $10,000.00 for Corvette's, that's BS IMHO, she will not charge you any BS fees.

Just give her a call.

Later,

Thomas

Hi,

My Mother works for Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe and they do not charge any dealer BS fees on new C6's.

Call her at 480-203-4309 and tell her that her son sent you.

No bull here, she will sell you the car, order it, what ever..

Most dealers will charge a dealer premium fee of $10,000.00 for Corvette's, that's BS IMHO, she will not charge you any BS fees.

Just give her a call.

Later,

Thomas

Is he supposed to ask for Thomas' Mom??? :smilelol Sorry, I couldn't resist. Robert :burnout