• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• aenigma

• Blk n Blu

I dunno Dwayne, looks pretty bad. Of course if it had merely been submerged in water it would absolutely be able to be restored perfectly Still to soon????

I dunno Dwayne, looks pretty bad. Of course if it had merely been submerged in water it would absolutely be able to be restored perfectly

Yep, still too soon! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Still to soon????

Since you obviously lost the shroud props and the stock airbox didn't survive, a Vararam would be a great replacement. :edward: To get good filtration, use a EAA240 Amzoil filter.

Since you obviously lost the shroud props and the stock airbox didn't survive, a Vararam would be a great replacement. :edward:

To get good filtration, use a EAA240 Amzoil filter.

I think I need a ZO6 air box...

I'm glad everyone is alright, but I'm sorry, I'm calling BS on the story! There are no deer between Maricopa and the Bend. I'm glad your new agent bought the story, but C'mon Man! It's ok that you're getting older, and can't handle as much power anymore. Now you know your limits, and can stay within them :thumbs The next time a "deer" crosses the road, remember, it's our national mascot, so don't hit it!

Posted Image

I squished one about 4 miles from this spot about 15 years ago with my work truck, took out the radiator support and everything in front of it at 2am one time... Yes the venison chilli was damn good too...

Since you obviously lost the shroud props and the stock airbox didn't survive, a Vararam would be a great replacement. :edward:

To get good filtration, use a EAA240 Amzoil filter.

I think I need a ZO6 air box...

It's identical except for the sound chamber. If you don't get the stock LS3 unit, then get the Z06 top radiator cover that only has 2 of the airbox studs, instead of 3.

Don't let this crisis go to waste. :smilelol

t...that you're getting older, and can't handle as much power anymore. Now you know your limits, and can stay within them ....

agreed..

Posted Image

I'm glad everyone is alright, but I'm sorry, I'm calling BS on the story! There are no deer between Maricopa and the Bend. I'm glad your new agent bought the story, but C'mon Man! It's ok that you're getting older, and can't handle as much power anymore. Now you know your limits, and can stay within them :thumbs The next time a "deer" crosses the road, remember, it's our national mascot, so don't hit it!

Posted Image

Yeah but crazy enough, either way its covered...

Perfect time to clean out around your radiator to help with your engine cooling...just sayin.

Dawg and Deer ???

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol It's not the ____ you face, it's the face you ____ :smilelol

Dawg, Be sure to have Joe give you the old corvette emblem from the nose. It makes a nice conversation piece. Ask me how I know. hehehhe. Rob

Perfect time to clean out around your radiator to help with your engine cooling...just sayin.

Thanks for pointing that out!!!

:lol

Dawg, I see that Classic Gold is doing the body work, who is doing the interior? I's sure the seats are quite soiled after this experience.

Dawg,

I see that Classic Gold is doing the body work, who is doing the interior?

I's sure the seats are quite soiled after this experience.

No stains, but there is a pucker mark or two ...

Glad you two are OK. Car can be fixed. I tried the Dukes of Hazard thing with my Trans Am once. Didn't fare very well either. Insurance company dropped me after that fiasco. 2013 is just a couple weeks away so you don't have that much time left in the closet. I mean laundry room. Pay no never mind to my avatar.