Deer-Dawg-Crash now with pics

Marco

Is there something you want to talk about with your friends, or are we avoiding Chad jokes?...

Glad you guys are ok

That is all...

:Edit: Topic Title Changed

Posted Image

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• aenigma

• Blk n Blu

I stopped short of the fence, there will be no need for Chad type jokes. Now you know why I said the shit storm called 2012 can end any day now.

Dwayne and Jammye avoided a deer and smashed into a guard rail, jumped that and went through a barn killing 16 chickens...luckily no one got impaled by any beaks. They ended up in the hay loft...crazyest thing i ever heard

Dwayne and Jammye avoided a deer and smashed into a guard rail, jumped that and went through a barn killing 16 chickens...luckily no one got impaled by any beaks. They ended up in the hay loft...crazyest thing i ever heard

So instead of having venison, it's now chicken nuggets??? Glad yins OK!

Let me fix Marco's discription a little.. Coming home last monday nite, between Maricopa and Gila Bend. right hand corner at about 60mph and theres a deer so I swerved a little to miss it and lost the rear, by the time I caught it we were headed for the dirt and a 4 foot embankment at about 35 or 40mph. Teh nose took the hit and it popped us up over the top where it landed and stopped, the roll was less than 2 feet. Teh nose is gone from the top of the grill to the front tires, radiators are hanging! The only other mark underneath was a dent in one of the mufflers. At least 3 of the 4 rims are bent and theres scratches all along the sides from teh greasewoods... Why did it happen? The half wornout kuhmo's are teh suck, slippery is an understatement. Why didn't I have better tires or replace them? Cheap is now not a very good word to use when buying tires, and I was going to kill these at the autoX. So Joe has it, the insurance is covering it, and me and Jammye are not hurt. But we are still hiding in a closet until 2012 is over!

Let me fix Marco's discription a little..

Coming home last monday nite, between Maricopa and Gila Bend. right hand corner at about 60mph and theres a deer so I swerved a little to miss it and lost the rear, by the time I caught it we were headed for the dirt and a 4 foot embankment at about 35 or 40mph.

Teh nose took the hit and it popped us up over the top where it landed and stopped, the roll was less than 2 feet.

Teh nose is gone from the top of the grill to the front tires, radiators are hanging! The only other mark underneath was a dent in one of the mufflers. At least 3 of the 4 rims are bent and theres scratches all along the sides from teh greasewoods...

Why did it happen? The half wornout kuhmo's are teh suck, slippery is an understatement.

Why didn't I have better tires or replace them? Cheap is now not a very good word to use when buying tires, and I was going to kill these at the autoX.

So Joe has it, the insurance is covering it, and me and Jammye are not hurt. But we are still hiding in a closet until 2012 is over!

Dawg, so glad you and Jammye are OK, but don't you think its about time you "come out of the closet"!!

So, you're telling us that you're coming out of the closet in 2013??? Sounds like a new tag line to me!

ok, so we're hiding in the laundry room..... better?

Nope! Too late!

Besides, a deer in Maricopa?? Sure it wasn't an illegal?

So it's never to late to come out of the closet, but 5 minutes is to late to change rooms? I don't get it!

between Maricopa and Gila Bend. right hand corner at about 60mph

Nobody does 60 mph on that road! Seriously though, glad you are OK. :thumbs

So, you're telling us that you're coming out of the closet in 2013???

Wait. I just post about wrecking our vette and how we could have died in a fireball of death,

and your excited about when I'm coming out of the closet???

How sweet.

But keep your panties on Eddie. I'm not going to the prom with you no matter how much you beg.