NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Exhaust Sound Clip

F22trainer

Quieter on the freeway and just motoring along. But it just sounds MEAN when ya goose it!

Absolutely wicked mean! Definite boost in power too and seems to run a bit cooler too - stayed in the mid 190's all the way home today. (Tempe to N. PHX via 101 in rush hour traffic)

Guest XLR8TNC5

Congrats on your new exhaust!!! You do know that your gas mileage is going to go down though? :P~~

But only if you can't keep your foot out of it. lol. My poblem is that I love the way the car sounds at WOT with my exhaust. lol... I "goose it" as you would say, just when I am driving around by myself and not even trying to impress anyone. Brings a smile 10 feet wide to my face! lol.

Glad to hear you have joined the ranks of the SOUND induced smile busters!

Will I be able to hear you from my house now? :lol

Let's find out...check your watch around 6 PM tonite!

thats great, you still got the mod bug feeling or you done for now?

I think I'm done...but I do NEED rear bushings and am going back to the stock rotors. Couple of other tweaks that are non - mod's.

Congrats on your new exhaust!!! You do know that your gas mileage is going to go down though? :P~~

But only if you can't keep your foot out of it. lol. My poblem is that I love the way the car sounds at WOT with my exhaust. lol... I "goose it" as you would say, just when I am driving around by myself and not even trying to impress anyone. Brings a smile 10 feet wide to my face! lol.

Glad to hear you have joined the ranks of the SOUND induced smile busters!

You are soooo right Tanya!

THANX for the smiles - I have all of you to thank, with your evil masterpieces of machinery. Money well spent???? I doubt it, but I sure do likes it!!!!!! :crazy:thumbs

Can you post a sound clip?

...not sure - never tried, but I'll give it a go. Do I need photobucket or something to host it?

...not sure - never tried, but I'll give it a go. Do I need photobucket or something to host it?

Which Corsa do you have? Mid America has sounds loaded to their site...follow link below...

Sound

Which Corsa do you have? Mid America has sounds loaded to their site...follow link below...

Sound

It's probably closer to the "Touring" clip - but I have a C4 with an L-98...not quite as mean a sound as you C5's guys and dolls but close.

I'll give the digital a work out tonite and see if I can get a clip ( or maybe some of you can assist?) I have to go out and pull the cover off the radiator shroud - a damn plastic bag got sucked in between it and condensor on the way home...couldn't dodge it thanks to traffic. Temps started freakin' climbin' a few blocks down and I looked back as I ran over it...and never saw it so I knew exactly where it went.

Headers and Corsa exhaust are on the car...

WOW!

...just doesn't say enough! :jd

:agree 01 Z06 with stock manifolds -- Corsa Indy catback screams at wide open throttle :thumbs

Guest Sidewinder

Sound

Link no good, those are C5's....

you guys shure are making me envious! I ordered my headers, cats, and xpipe about six weeks ago from lgm and have been told they are begining to finally ship them out now :clap I put everything off till their installed and figured Id upgrade the tunes while I wait so hopefully my stealthbox will be here this week and I can just do a blitz on mods!!!!!

wow...that worked...now lets try the movie!!!!

oh crap movie no workee...little help? It's only 5 M, tried to keep it small file.

Sounds sweet :yesnod

...remark from a fellow instructor today :smilelol -"that'll put a tingle in 'yer happy sack"

I thought it sounded kinda Mellow... :yesnod - but that's ok, I have long ubes and Corsa sport exhaust so I know how it barks when you got on it.. :thumbs yes sir... :flag

Congrats.. :drinkers I love loud exhaust...