NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Big thanks to CPR

NRS

Joe and his crew did a great job on my AA SC install. Their work was excellent and the recommended parts work together great. The car runs great and now I need a new set of tires :yesnod I'll be seeing them for the next round of changes next year. Thanks for everything, Neil

Thank you Neil!! I will be posting up all the pics of your build on here shortly. for people that are curious here is all that we installed. A&A blacked out kit Dewitts radiator w/ engine oil cooler Mcleod RST twin disc MGW shifter Rx catch can Lg long tubes w/ high flow cats Car is a sleeper for sure haha. Red vert w/ black interior is not a vette you would think will blow your doors off. When your ready for those tires Neil let me know :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Neil!! I will be posting up all the pics of your build on here shortly. for people that are curious here is all that we installed.

A&A blacked out kit

Dewitts radiator w/ engine oil cooler

Mcleod RST twin disc

MGW shifter

Rx catch can

Lg long tubes w/ high flow cats

Car is a sleeper for sure haha. Red vert w/ black interior is not a vette you would think will blow your doors off. When your ready for those tires Neil let me know :)

I've finally got some drive time with the SC. It's a fantastic upgrade. The drive-ability is great, the acceleration is smooth and linear. Other than the slight noise from the blow off valve, you would think it was a big block. Of course, it's awesome to be able to light up the tires in the first two gears at will. Gets you in trouble real fast. The RST is so smooth and light, it's hard to believe it can handle 800 hp. The MGW shifter takes away all of the crude sloppy feeling in the stock shifter and makes the transmission feel like real racing box. This now is a good replacement for the rush I was missing when I stopped riding liter bikes. Looking forward to the next wave of modifications next year.

Thanks for everything Joe, you guys did a fantastic build, and it is working great.

Neil