NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dyno results CPR ported LS3 intake & tb

joe@cpr.com

Ok so yesterday we strapped down a customers car that wanted to test out or ported LS3 intake and TB combo to see what the gains would be. We have never tested it back to back before so this gave us a perfect opportunity to do so. This was all done on the same dyno, same dyno, and the car never was unstrapped from the dyno. We simply did a pull for a baseline, slapped on our ported intake and tb and did another pull. absolutely zero changes were made to the tune. and to top it all off this was done at another shop's dyno to throw out any dyno trick speculation that may be said. so onto the details of the car.

2010 Camaro SS Auto

Our custom cam w/ dod delete

Milled heads

kooks 1 7/8 w/ no cats

cut-outs (they were open for both pulls)

Cold air inductions intake

First pull 420.49 rwhp 378.42 rwtq

Second pull w/ intake and tb 434.27 rwhp 396.2 rwtq.

car picked up power absolutely everywhere as the dyno graph will show. if you are interested in having us port your intake prices start at $300 for the intake and $125 for the TB that includes return shipping back to you. We also have options available for custom painting of the intake which will be done by our partners at elite automotive finishes. go to www.eafinishes.com to see some of their incredible work. Paint will be quoted on a per job basis depending on what you want done.

Any questions please contact us!! 480-359-5914, email: joe@cordesperformanceracing.com , or pm.

Nice results. Everyone forgets to look at the power under the curve. I like how you focus on that. I may have to get you looking at the G8 after the holidays.

it would produce some gains i'm sure of it. how much is questionable as you are a stock cam car, i would be willing to try it out and if we get some gains great, if not you would just be out dyno fee's

Typically people don't port the LS6 intakes. They're already some of the best ones and porting them doesn't typically produce huge gains.

So I would be better off just doing a heads/cam thing and leave the intake alone? Sounds like a plan. I will have to see how much Christmas takes of the money funds first though. Thanks for replying.

• 1 month later...

This definitely interests me. It would be cool to see what my LS3 could do with only the Callaway intake, Pfadt headers w/ catless x-pipe, Z06 axleback, and this ported intake/TB setup. Then after all that is done see what happens with WCCH head porting and custom cam setup. All maximizing power under the curve for road course duty.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.