NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ok, What Tire Shine Do You Use????

Bigfoot

I've tried Eagle 1 with the sponge on and NoTouch spray on foam.

Both wind up spraying little black dots up and down the side of my silver car. :U

Or should I just scrub them and leave them dull balck? :U

I've tried Eagle 1 with the sponge on and NoTouch spray on foam.

Both wind up spraying little black dots up and down the side of my silver car. :U

Or should I just scrub them and leave them dull balck? :U

I use Armor All with a sponge. Let is sit for a while, then come wipe again with a dry towel to remove the excess that makes the little black drops up and down the side of the car.

Give that a try and see if it helps the mess on the car.

I have tired many different tire dressing or shine stuff. I love the way it looks, BUT hate the way it make my red head look after a few miles. Leaves black stuff on side and rear panels. I have used sponges, rags, foam and so on, I have wiped it off after putting it on help keep the red head clean, but it just does not work for me. I have not tired meguiars as of yet. Maybe it works better? OH YA HERE IS THE TICKET, JUST GET A BLACK VETTE! NOT. I am still searching for one that will not leave the tire. The best one I have found so far is 303 Areospace Protectant. It aslo leaves black on my red head just not as much as the rest of them do. If anyone has the answer please speak up. :D

Hmmmm...maybe I should just scrub the stuff off that is on there now and forget trying to give them that "wet" look. But I do like it.

Depending on how much some of this stuff costs, I may try one or two of them until I find one of these suggestions that works.

Thanks guys and gals. :D

I like the Insane Shine. No residue on the car. My .02
that's cuz your car's not fast enough to make residue! :smilelol err, i mean..... :leaving

i used insane tire shine - and i will NEVER user another tire shine again - it looked like i did a burnout there was so much black residue on my rear quarters! :howdy

I've yet to try it myself, but I've seen it....sugar water...cheap too.

Yes it works as long as you do not park in one spot for to long :D Cause you will have ant's in your seat.